• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

ADM.jpg

BDM.jpg

CDM.jpg

Votron

I didn't think the game was AMAZING, but I still think it's the best game of the gen so far, too. It's not like that is saying that much.

Edit: I didn't think about Wii U. He probably wasn't thinking of that either I'm assuming. But between XB1/PS4, I would say it's the best so far.

probably for playstation brands only

Sayad

UBI's smooth wire rendering isn't as good as Rockstar's. They look too thick in the distance here.
ibplCm0VhW5WoS.jpeg
This is really interesting, the wires in GTA seem to have better AA than everything else, even the bigger palm trees in the distance seem to be hit hard by aliasing yet the wires next to them are completely fine! Really smart since power lines are usually where the most obvious aliasing is.

Caayn

For some reason the shots suffer a lot more from aliasing compared to when I play.

watch_dogs_2014052713fjo8u.jpg

watch_dogs_2014052714g2pby.jpg

Spider-Tank, Spider-Tank,
Does whatever a Spider-Tank does.
Can he swing from a web?
No, he can't, he's a tank,
Look out, he is a Spider-Tank!
watch_dogs_201405271410p0e.jpg

wilflare

thinking of getting a game capture card for my PS3 games.
how's Elgato Game Capture?
- does it work as easy as the Share Button on the PS4 to record/broadcast/screenshot/share?

AdanVC

Wow, Watch_Dogs looks amazing. Especially during rain scenes. It perfectly captures that mood of just walk around and appreciate all the details this game has.

This dude in the park giving me strange looks on my midnight atmospheric stroll. 2 minutes later someone started shooting. I could've prevented that. T'was my Peter Parker/Uncle Ben moment.

10257133_14172807785534ure.jpg

10298555_141728096188e7rn7.jpg

10357730_141729551521nnun9.jpg

Super Mario 3D World
tumblr_n69u66g8dc1s0fe9eo1_1280.jpg

I like the whole "classic horror film" vibe that this level has going on. It was actually a bit eerie lol

Child of Light(WiiU)
tumblr_n5729us6qk1s0fe9eo1_1280.jpg

Very early CoL screen shot from a few weeks back.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
tumblr_n1qr6lApdF1s0fe9eo1_1280.jpg

That African themed level in DKC:TF was the business.

muteant

When is that not the case? Is there a game that screen shots look better than in motion? I'd love to see it.
when a game sacrifices framerate/pop-in/etc to the IQ gods.

Infamous:SS looks better in screenshots than in motion, IMO. Killzone:SF, too, less severely.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Is it better in motion? That looks awful...

The weather effects aren't going to translate well when PS4's screenshot function is giving you 300kb jpgs to work with. I took a lot of pics and none of them worth posting. Hopefully, Sony can improve on this with updates.

Top Bottom