• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

amarectv2014-11-2312-29f36.png

amarectv2014-11-2318-yzf9d.png

amarectv2014-11-2319-odi2f.png

valkyre

Man... due to the extrewmely dense foilage FC4 shots dont do the game justice...

It looks absolutely phenomenal... I am seriously impressed by the work that's been put for this game.

Credit were its due, Ubisoft may have fucked up royally more than once, but FC4 deserves an emphatic applause. Its plays, runs and looks amazing.

Diablo III PS4 (coop with my kickass fiancé)

In almost every picture, I'm chilling to check out the view, and she's running off the find more treasure. Sounds eerily familiar.

Ecto1

Neo Member
Discovered the beauty of volumetric lighting in volumetric fog today in GTA V online.

8kaY0yz.jpg

mlvzsOf.jpg

hQhkbwd.jpg

I'm having fun with my friends... When and if GTA online works... Having too many single player save file errors and glitches though... Just my luck, I've had to restart once, back up save files on a separate occasion and I've had the game start over several times.
That said, I'm having fun online and the visuals are a good step up (particular those volumetrics).

Top Bottom