• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Ecto1

Neo Member
WVuG4rl.jpg

c1wxpoR.jpg

zGJHl4x.jpg

Timu

My brother sold our Wii U so no 1080p Smash pics or any other Wii U game for a while, don't know when I'll get another one.

Ecto1

Neo Member
This looks like a PS4 screenshot thread ;)

I think its just cos most of us dont have capture cards, so its just easy to grab something from PS4 or WiiU. I'm sure when the Xbox One gets a screenshot feature we will see loads more Xbox One shots than we are getting now.

Melchiah

Someone needs the slap BioWare (and/or DICE) with a shiny glove. Everything is wet. EVERYTHING. Why. It makes no sense. I've seen pics of even sand or rocks being wet. IN A DESERT. It looks completely ridiculous, like some early gen UE3 nonsense.

Well, it's wet there as Storm Coast is a rainy area, as shown in the outdoor pics on my post. IIRC, the caves in the Hinterlands didn't look the same, but I don't have any screenshots of them. This one in Haven is the only indoor capture I have from the other areas.

ibput76G4QoXar.jpg

TheMoon

Well, it's wet there as Storm Coast is a rainy area, as shown in the outdoor pics on my post. IIRC, the caves in the Hinterlands didn't look the same, but I don't have any screenshots of them. This one in Haven is the only indoor capture I have from the other areas.

ibput76G4QoXar.jpg

I know it's not literally everywhere but I've seen enough shots now with random out-of-place shininess that made me lost me hat with that post :D

Melchiah

I know it's not literally everywhere but I've seen enough shots now with random out-of-place shininess that made me lost me hat with that post :D

It could be, that it just hasn't picked my eye in other places than the Storm Coast, where it fitted to context.

Ecto1

Neo Member
I both love and hate chromatic aberration in games. Subtle, it can make an image 'pop' and add a little depth imo. Too much and its blurry.

Seems to be a common technique this gen, as I see it in a lot of the titles posted here.

Love all the Dragon Age shots even if the game is dominating the thread. I'm not sure it looks as good in motion, but close (I have it for the PS4).

Would love more Far Cry, LittleBig, or Super Smash if anyone can do it.

Love all the Dragon Age shots even if the game is dominating the thread. I'm not sure it looks as good in motion, but close (I have it for the PS4).

Would love more Far Cry, LittleBig, or Super Smash if anyone can do it.

Been playing way too much DA:I lol. I haven't even played GTA5 and Farcry 4 yet but I'll try to get some screens from those games also.

amarectv2014-11-2616-vqznx.png

amarectv2014-11-2618-76zuw.png

amarectv2014-11-2621-4sxhe.png

69wpm

I'm currently replaying Bayonetta 2 on 3rd climax because I was dumb enough to choose 2nd climax and that one was a bit too easy.

15887528341_34bb07113c_o.jpg

Top Bottom