• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Melchiah

Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4)

1800157_10204093423109308_2873730990653578742_o.jpg

Oh, I missed that place. I guess I'll have to go back to Oasis.

VanWinkle

I don't think I've seen a single screenshot of LBP3 in here, unless I'm mistaken. It's kind of weird. People who have it must not be very impressed by it or something.

I don't think I've seen a single screenshot of LBP3 in here, unless I'm mistaken. It's kind of weird. People who have it must not be very impressed by it or something.

Don't think a lot of us have the game and mostly when it came out on the same day as the big three games. I personally will get in December since its a pretty slow month for games for me.

Don't think a lot of us have the game and mostly when it came out on the same day as the big three games. I personally will get in December since its a pretty slow month for games for me.

I'm getting it (LBP3) for Xmas, so expect screenshot inundation circa Dec 25.

That's true but the thread as a whole slowed down a lot as well.

I've been going into my backlog quite a bit and getting some inspiration for new pics.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA

Oh I love it, I just haven't been able to take many pictures. I've not very far in the game, and I've been having a great time with it so far, despite the annoying Pop It slow down issue.

Here's a shot I took of me and my wife as Rorshach and Deadpool:

ib0Srr2UUHSHJr.jpg

I'm at work right now, but I'll try to take a few more pictures when I get home tonight.

Here's 2 Dragon Age: Inquisition PS4 shots of my Qunari mage Inquisitor:

i6817uqBFGjxZ.jpg

ii3iclpDCfkIT.jpg

le-seb

Damn, that really could pass as a photography. Very credible. And for once the French doesn't have tons of mistakes in it. ;)
Except the "vente" posters make no sense when the correct french word for "sale" is "soldes". ;)
But yeah, pretty good otherwise, let pretend since everybody's using Windows that we can't put accents on capital letters too ("À la mode", dammit).

"Vente" is also acceptable, at least in Québec. I've seen it. Perhaps it's an anglicism when they used it but it can happen. I guess this is meant to be in France though?
Yes, it's supposed to take place on the Côte d'Azur, and that's what you should expect there:

As for the accented letter, capital letter are often not accented (though personally I prefer to use the accented version), it's really not uncommon at all.
Not uncommon because typewriters have long been lacking accented capitals (I had to make my birth act rectified to include an accent), and that it's horrible to type some "Alt + 0201" combination to produce a single É letter (still today, thanks to other modern OSes for making this much more easier).
But it's not really optional, and if you look at any official document or road signs, they'll be there.

But I'm digressing, that was an otherwise nice screenshot.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Except the "vente" posters make no sense when the correct french word for "sale" is "soldes". ;)
But yeah, pretty good otherwise, let pretend since everybody's using Windows that we can't put accents on capital letters too ("À la mode", dammit).
"Vente" is also acceptable, at least in Québec. I've seen it. Perhaps it's an anglicism when they used it but it can happen. I guess this is meant to be in France though? As for the accented letter, capital letter are often not accented (though personally I prefer to use the accented version), it's really not uncommon at all. I suppose you could argue that the "LIMITÉ" has an accent but not the "À" or "FIDÈLES", which is a slight inconsistency. xD

Sipheren

Banned
Sorry for being slightly OT, but, is there a PC Screenshots thread? I searched the term and nothing came up.

I love seeing shots from Consoles but it would be nice to have some shots from high end PC's as well....

Good pics. What's the area?

The Chantry in Redcliffe, the northern village in the Hinterlands.

Amazing atmosphere! This shot alone makes me want to try this game.

Yeah I really like that area as well. It's interesting how the 3 big zones after the starting one give off such an atmospheric isolation, almost bordering on melancholy. In that way It actually gives off a more Mass Effect 1 vibe than either of the mass Effect sequels did.

6qIU9g.jpg

qlSKjj.jpg

Dyqxi3.jpg

15937349191_c09a44b8cd_o.png

15753557737_4719f183c3_o.png

15937349181_d88c98c895_o.png

There are small black bars at the top/bottom of my screen when I play LBP3 [example]. I see no option to increase/decrease the screen display border in the game and the PS4's own setting is set to max. I googled to see if anyone else was having the same problem and found out apparently the PS3 has a screen border option but the PS4 doesn't (?).
First screen is cropped because I used the cut-scene camera to set up that shot, the rest are cropped just because ^.
LBP3 is not really the type of game I would enjoy taking screenshots of (limited camera control) but I figured I'd take a couple for this thread.

Top Bottom