• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

USF

B4RM5yaCEAE6XcJ.jpg:orig

B4Rk-U9CcAEzbOz.jpg:orig

Minus images never show up for me for some reason. Even when I copy the URL and try to go directly to it I still can't see anything. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Nvm, now I can suddenly see them. This always happens with minus and me for some reason.

Happens to me from time to time too. Very annoying.

eso76

Wait, does ACU XBO look sharper/better than on PS4, or was there a patch that improved IQ ?
Because XBO screens posted on the last couple pages look better than most i had seen from the PS4. Or is it just that i'm used to seeing PS4 screens which are captured with the share function while XBO's required a capture card ?
Either way, game looks very pretty here.

I take screenshots more than I actually play the game...
ibmSOvG7nReYI4.jpg

ibq9brAx2Q4iRa.jpg

idmUv8HAqVdqD.jpg

It's such a shame the AF is so poor in this game. It makes me wonder..if the framerate is still solid with all the crazy weather effects and shit, then surely they could have afforded to implement some decent AF, seeing as it costs next-to-nothing to implement?

*Shrugs*

Either way, nice shots. :D

dr_rus

It's such a shame the AF is so poor in this game. It makes me wonder..if the framerate is still solid with all the crazy weather effects and shit, then surely they could have afforded to implement some decent AF, seeing as it costs next-to-nothing to implement?

*Shrugs*

Yeah, the lack of decent texture filtering in console titles is downright disturbing at this point.

*Shrugs*

it only costs next to nothing if the gpu is limited by some other part of its pipeline. smart developers will be writing their code so that enough of the gpu is utilized that there will be no "free" cycles. this isnt really feasible on PC.

Top Bottom