• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

plank

I am always logged into minus on the Wii U browser and have my gallery open in a tab at all times so it takes roughly 15 seconds to pause the game, and upload a screenshot. No need to feel sorry.

Why? It takes little time and is simple to do. Doesn't even take a minute to make a screen, plus no twitter or facebook.

Takes less then 30 seconds to get all three pictures in place in a post.. So nothing to feel sorry about.

It's easier than buying a capture card. Or pulling it off of Twittbook.

I kid, I kid

yeah....nooooooooooo!

Or are you suggesting that the change to Mario would have resulted in better scores?

You would be surprised at how easy it is actually.

Confess, the only footage you have seen is the one from E3 right?

I don't know maybe I'm missing something but I thought VanWinkle was being sarcastic.

VanWinkle

I am always logged into minus on the Wii U browser and have my gallery open in a tab at all times so it takes roughly 15 seconds to pause the game, and upload a screenshot. No need to feel sorry.

True, I guess it's not too bad if you always keep that page up. It's just easy for me to look at it more negatively because of the immediacy of screenshots on Vita.

d[-_-]b;91449220 said:
Lol you must not know VanWinkle then

Hey! :(

ozfunghi

Just got the game today, with figurine. Yay.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_0148d01.jpg

ps, i do feel the celshading in the GCN version was better... at times you can see/feel the 3D in the characters too much imo.

zroid

Banned
True, I guess it's not too bad if you always keep that page up. It's just easy for me to look at it more negatively because of the immediacy of screenshots on Vita.

I know... it's really weird you can't save screenshots to the SD card. Future update, hopefully.

Also, more crowd. They actually looks OK in stills, but while driving, the aliasing combined with the cardboard effect really makes them look strange. They would have been better off with polygon models. They would look less realistic up close but would appear much more impressive while racing.

7O0.png

This has got to be a joke that I'm not getting right? That can't be the actual still of the crowds in Forza Motorsport 5, as in the launch game for the brand new Xbox? Serious question as this picture is making me question where my god is now. So many folded arms, noone seems to be having a good time!

Dec

This has got to be a joke that I'm not getting right? That can't be the actual still of the crowds in Forza Motorsport 5, as in the launch game for the brand new Xbox? Serious question as this picture is making me question where my god is now. So many folded arms, noone seems to be having a good time!

It really is what the crowd looks like. It can be seen in the Giant bomb quicklook.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
That is indeed the crowd as it appears in game. What's worse? They do not animate in any way. They are completely static.

There are a occasional polygonal members in the crowd waving flags but most of the crowd looks just like that.

That is indeed the crowd as it appears in game. What's worse? They do not animate in any way. They are completely static.

There are a occasional polygonal members in the crowd waving flags but most of the crowd looks just like that.

Are they really all white people too?

Nicktendo86

The Forza crowd has been the highlight of my year, so much avatar potential. Would love to know the story behind it, why did they go cardboard cut-outs, who are they, why did they not even attempt to get shots of people that look like they are actually watching race. Amazing.

Sickbean

This thread, more than any other so far, has made me decided to get a Wii U this Christmas and delay my PS4 until my birthday in March.

Pikmin, WWHD and 3D World all look absolutely stunning, (aside from being better games than the PS4/Xbone launch titles).

Top Bottom