• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

m5Zlw70.jpg

XrhQByH.jpg

OHiE65a.jpg

I'm still getting issues when I hold down the share button for PS4. Gives me an error code, I had no problems the first few days but this has been going on for about a week now.

UNCMark

Banned
BaHyPl-IgAAw1B9.jpg:orig

BaHySOCIcAAjPhz.jpg:orig

Played some Ryse tonight at my brother's house. As beautiful as Shadowfall can be, it isn't in the same league as Ryse. Holy crap Crytek works on a different level. Unfortunately I didn't think much of the game, and it suffers from the same repetitive enemies that Killzone does.

Looks like Nintendo traded in anti-aliasing for some great anisotropic filtering. A fair trade-off I suppose :).

GAFers are some of the biggest AA sticklers. I don't get this. Aliasing doesn't bother me one bit but I know there are some things that probably annoy me that doesn't annoy others too, so I guess I understand...
a little bit...
Killzone Shadow Fall (Facebook Quality)

i hope Sony improve the quality later and introduce something other than twitter or Facebook to upload your pictures , horrible compression with facebook, also we need at least the ability to put them on USB.

Compressed jpgs that have been compressed again by Twitter or Facebook is not fun.

1398583_10202593125610679_230256733_o.jpg

1462526_10202593109410274_2082717928_o.jpg

1403723_10202593026408199_828872929_o.jpg

Even still, the geometry in this game is my favorite thing about these PS4 Killzones screens. No amount of diluting can change that aspect at least. Keep 'em coming.

GAFers are some of the biggest AA sticklers. I don't get this. Aliasing doesn't bother me one bit but I know there are some things that probably annoy me that doesn't annoy others too, so I guess I understand...
a little bit...

Oh yeah... Aliassing jumps at my eye. Aliassing and the shimmering it causes in motion. I think it's horribly unimmersive.
Glad to see consolegames getting cleaner and cleaner. A Nobel prize for the person that eliminates them forever in a cheap (money as well as powerwise) and easy way

slapnuts

1349.gif

This thread turned into a Wii U current gen thread quick.

There are a heck of a lot more Wii U games out right now than PS4 or X1 games. Which is why we see more Wii U games being posted.

With that said..i was never a real big fan of Wii U...but i am pretty impressed with some of the exclusive Wii U visuals in a handful of the games.

VXLbeast

There are a heck of a lot more Wii U games out right now than PS4 or X1 games. Which is why we see more Wii U games being posted.

With that said..i was never a real big fan of Wii U...but i am pretty impressed with some of the exclusive Wii U visuals in a handful of the games.

Mario continues to impress. Reaaaally great looking game.

Ryse seems so look really uneven. At times really great, but often just good. multiplatform games generally look unimpressive. I really hope we get some consistensy to game looks. Most games seem to fail at it miserably. Only kz, knack and ryse seems to look consistantly good. And knack really do not count because of its artstyle. I am shocked one could be even able to take that one terrible forza5 shot.
Lets see what game is going to be Killzone2 of this gen.

*sigh*

People still catching feelings about Wii U. And nice "current gen" trolling there.

Trolls gonna troll...

But just look at those 3d World Screens, those are gorgous. Nintendo really outdid themselves. If you ask me those PS4 and XBone screens looks bland... I prefer Nintendo twist on "graphics" less power bu impressive visuals in an overall amazing game (which I don't own but played)

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Ryse looks really good. Too bad that all this is not used for a better gameplay idea. Make a roman RPG with those graphics.

jet1911

Great shot, this game is really beautiful on PS4.

Thanks, it took me at least 20 times to get a screenshot with a lightning strike in it lol.

I've been really impressed by the environmental effect shots in AC4. Looks like Ubi really nailed wind & rain, that shot in the ship especially.

For a cross gen game I think it looks really good. It also help that the game is actually fun.

D-e-f-

Banned
Can someone break the rules just once and post a 3DS screen using the capture mechanism Nintendo implemented? I just want to see how they look.

Just go to Twitter and look at Animal Crossing shots by searching for the #ACNL tag. Those are the shots posted from the game via the browser.

haikira

Getting my PS4 tomorrow and plan to take many many shots. Was just wanting to know how it worked with Facebook. Is it easy? Also, it doesn't show up/spam the wall on your friends, right?

jet1911

Getting my PS4 tomorrow and plan to take many many shots. Was just wanting to know how it worked with Facebook. Is it easy? Also, it doesn't show up/spam the wall on your friends, right?

Pretty sure it does, that's why I created a fake account to post screenshots.

You can change the privacy settings on the PS4. I have mine set to "Only Me" and then I'll either go on Facebook and save the picture or I'll change the privacy to friends if I wanna share it.

Top Bottom