• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

VariantX

1349.gif

This thread turned into a Wii U current gen thread quick.

It didn't turn into anything, its in the thread title.

1349.gif

This thread turned into a Wii U current gen thread quick.

Well, when the PS4 and Xbone launched they became current gen, but i don't think that's what you meant...

Also, if you have been keeping up with this thread, you should know that people have been banned for thread whining like that.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
i was just stating the obvious after reading through the thread...should i restate

"there are a lot of Wii U pics in here"

:) .... there ya go

You know that you could actually do something about it, other than posting unrelated gifs? Like posting screenshots made by you.

I see some people want more of Ryse. If you don't mind the compression:

iboQQWSwCXmGeo.png

ibxLYG2ZP1yGnh.png

ikKIBusIVAvq1.png

iHleCMeLVo1ue.png

Beautiful under appreciated game by reviewers, i hope there is a sequel.

Herne

There's never too much Wind Waker...

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01z6u1k.jpg

Fire & Ice

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01pqp3z.jpg

"Child... I must tell you... you are just my type!"

I love the King of Red Lions looking back at Link, who is smiling. You can just imagine him saying, "really?"

joesiv

The Forza crowd has been the highlight of my year, so much avatar potential. Would love to know the story behind it, why did they go cardboard cut-outs, who are they, why did they not even attempt to get shots of people that look like they are actually watching race. Amazing.

yeah it's really weird, someone really fudged his one up. if I was a part of the process I'd have:
1) had the actors LOOK at the camera
2) had the actors look EXCITED
3) had the actors be captured with loopable animations

They used cards that are always facing the camera (same trick mario 64 used for it's trees), which isn't too bad if done right, there are lots of ways of doing crowds, actually I think it was like unreal 2 or something, that did a neat perspective trick, where they cycled through different baked perspectives of crowd depending on the angle you're viewing them by, very convincing.

They could have even did planer projections of the crowd onto rudementary 3d models, that would have at least been able to be lit properly to the lighting, and offer some depth.

You realize that writing "Do not click" is what prompted me to click on it only to get angry because I actually did not know this existed in the game? I hate myself. And you, because why don't you know how stupid I am? :D

I've been fighting the urge to click all day... You've talked me out of it.

mohuerta

You realize that writing "Do not click" is what prompted me to click on it only to get angry because I actually did not know this existed in the game? I hate myself. And you, because why don't you know how stupid I am? :D

I put SPOILER in the title and also on the link with the clear instruction Not To Click! You did that to yourself :p

RGVNOE

Good think I haven't clicked it, and thanks for letting me know that I'm better off waiting till I pass the game myself

Mitark

Killzone Shadow Fall (Facebook Quality)

i hope Sony improve the quality later and introduce something other than twitter or Facebook to upload your pictures , horrible compression with facebook, also we need at least the ability to put them on USB.

Compressed jpgs that have been compressed again by Twitter or Facebook is not fun.

1398583_10202593125610679_230256733_o.jpg

1462526_10202593109410274_2082717928_o.jpg

1403723_10202593026408199_828872929_o.jpg

Top Bottom