• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regulus Tera said:
Paraguay has looked more proactive than Brazil so far. Mario Menezes is so fucked.
Mano, not Mario, lol.

And I feel that Paraguay is taking this one. I hope I'm wrong though.

Edit: well, Brazil is sleeping in the field.

Edit2: please take out Pato... he can't do it. PLEASE.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I smell another 0-0.

I'll say though, CONMEBOL qualifiers are going to be amazing. The teams look to be very leveled this time around.

DominoKid

Regulus Tera said:
Paraguay has looked more proactive than Brazil so far. Mario Mano Menezes is so fucked.

Dunga got a raw deal. They would've made it to the finals if Kaka hit that looping shot. (DAMN YOU STEKLENBERG!)

clemenx

Banned
DominoKid said:
Dunga got a raw deal. They would've made it to the finals if Kaka hit that looping shot. (DAMN YOU STEKLENBERG!)
Dunga's Brazil was miles away the best Brazil team since 2002, I never got the hate he got. Seems like people didn't personally liked him.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
DominoKid said:

Eh, I blame Melo. And Brazil being unable to pull themselves up after going down historically.

GANSOOOOOO > Neymar

Brazil 1 - 0 Paraguay

Altazor

Neymar's the Joffrey Baratheon of football/soccer - just by watching him you want to beat the shit out of him.

Eh, the match started awesomely, very fast paced, Paraguay creating a lot of chances (and missing them), then Brazil woke up, Villar had an amazing save and then the goal. The last... dunno, 20 minutes were all Brazil, but still, not a very entertaining match.

clemenx

Banned
LOL Venezuela-Ecuador already trending on twitter. They should ban Twitter here in Venezuela, we're way too addicted to that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom