• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
GOL CARAJO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
GOOOOOOOOOOOL MIERDA!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL
ARRIBA EL PERU CARAJO!

Tobe

it really shows how we need farfan or pizarro, many occasions to score but we just didnt push it

well at least we won.

iKeepPlaying said:
O0hOE.jpg

Uruguay is way better than Mexico.
Uruguay would score 2 or 3 against the main team of Mexico.

Uruguay is slightly better than Mexico. 2 or 3 goals? Yeah that's why Uruguay beat Mexico by 1 last time.

Face the facts, you know jack shit about football.

jett

D-Member
That was such a nice play that lead to the goal.

eurenainb4 said:
lololol Mexico we can't even win to Peru. i wasn't expecting something from this squad, but damn losing this game it's shameful

How is losing to Peru shameful when Mexico played like fucking garbage. Peru had control of the ball 71%

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Trip Warhawkins said:
BU BU C TEAM!11

we're not the nads.
It's pretty clear that due to shitty tactics from Tena and shit players except Gio Dos Santos that we didnt stand a chance.

alterno69

Banned
Trip Warhawkins said:
Don't worry, Mexican pride shouldn't be taken seriously.
Fuck off, let's keep the conversation about futbol ok?

This Mexican team could at least play with some pride if it wasn't for the shitty coach.

alterno69

Banned
I fucking hate Tena, such a pussy, if you're going to lose at least let the kids have some fun, what can they possible learn from playing like this? Nothing, shit, zero, fuck you Tena and your shitty technical staff, bunch of losers.

alterno69 said:
I fucking hate Tena, such a pussy, if you're going to lose at least let the kids have some fun, what can they possible learn from playing like this? Nothing, shit, zero, fuck you Tena and your shitty technical staff, bunch of losers.

Where's Davila? Tena sucks. Bunker against Peru? FFS

alterno69

Banned
Playing with basically 7 defenders, shameless. Marquez has been terrible too, can't control a ball to save his life. Pacheco was utter shit, the rest was decent, not much you can do.

Regulus Tera said:
Preemptive congratulations to Uruguay in their free three points.
Mexico will draw at least, if not win
Just remember.

KidA Seven said:
Uruguay is slightly better than Mexico. 2 or 3 goals? Yeah that's why Uruguay beat Mexico by 1 last time.

Face the facts, you know jack shit about football.

Oh yeah, if Chile beat Argentina by 1 goal last match, it surely will win the next match for the same score /your logic

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
alterno69 said:
And Suarez hat trick.

It will all be alright cause we'll make them cry on sunday.
damn yo...leave it alone already :D
I didn't have high expectations for this team considering the fact that we lost players right before the tournament started and that killed whatever cohesion the team had so there's no need to be mad at the results. No need to point fingers, only nads do that shit as what's been observed post 4-2 beating in the GC final.

alterno69

Banned
Verano said:
damn yo...leave it alone already :D
I didn't have high expectations for this team considering the fact that we lost players right before the tournament started and that killed whatever cohesion the team had so there's no need to be mad at the results. No need to point fingers, only nads do that shit as what's been observed post 4-2 beating in the GC final.
You can't be ok with Tena's shitty tacktics.

Altazor

VIVA CHILE MIERDA! :D

what a match, I'm finally back home... damn, that was entertaining. I think it's safe to say that Chile and Uruguay have been the most entertaining teams to watch on this Copa.

Anyway, I really thought we should've won there, we were so close! Muslera had a couple of great saves during the last 20 minutes... plus that lucky bounce on the post on the early 1st half that should've gone in!
3AQmK.gif

anyway, I'm happy, and I think we can definitely win next tuesday.

SamuraiX-

So...

If Peru vs Chile tie on Tuesday... and Uruguay wins on Tuesday... that's a 3 way tie for 1st in Group C.

Do they then rank them by how many goals each team scored in the group stage?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
SamuraiX- said:
So...

If Peru vs Chile tie on Tuesday... and Uruguay wins on Tuesday... that's a 3 way tie for 1st in Group C.

Do they then rank them by how many goals each team scored in the group stage?

Goal difference, then goals in favour, then match-up results, then lottery.

SamuraiX-

Regulus Tera said:
Goal difference, then goals in favour, then match-up results, then lottery.

Nice.

So Uruguay could still win the group if Peru and Chile tie and Uruguay defeats Mexico by at least 2-0, right?

SamuraiX- said:
So Uruguay could still win the group if Peru and Chile tie and Uruguay defeats Mexico by at least 2-0, right?

Yes, this is correct. Also, if Chile and Peru draw during their next match, Chile gets the advantage because they scored more goals to Mexico.

This is irrelevant of course because Chile will win their next match, and will end first of their group.
Peru-gaf I love you guys

Fireblend

Banned
Oh look, a GAF Copa America thread.

jamesinclair said:
Good job mexico, absolute bottom of the table. Worst team in the tournament. Even U-23 costa rica got a win.
Hey! We've still got our chances!
not at all </CR-GAF>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom