• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
SalsaShark said:
FUCKING DIVER HAHAHAH OH MY GOD

what a fucking dumbass, way to bring shame to your whole team

did I miss something charrua? explain betch! :D

I just came home right now..

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
oh shat chile ties it! U r gay left themselves open like a street hooker in tijuana

Valdivia is such an awesome player, what a fucking great peripheral vision he has.

He is like 1000 times better than Fernández. I really hope he can play for the next matches. We really needs him.

I'M FUCKING NERVOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oveja Negra said:
He is like 1000 times better than Fernández. I really hope he can play for the next matches. We really needs him.

Fernandez is better for the team. Valdivia is better as a single player.
Make your choice.
And no, Valdivia is no better than Fernandez.

Salsa

ugh

what a fucking shame

nervous about Caceres not playing against Mexico. Did you see that guy blocking? he's a fucking machine, straight to the ball, always.

Kandinsky

Man what a great match, too bad we didnt win but what you gonna do. If only we could play with both Valdivia and Fernandez.....

I think Chile played the most beautiful game, hence... deserved to win. But I'm not angry at the 1-1, still a good result.

Good match.

PS: Valdivia rocks!!!

So, that was the 4th place in the World Cup? :lol
V7TgZ.png

Salsa

iKeepPlaying said:
So, that was the 4th place in the World Cup? :lol

how jealous of you

also, no. No Fucile, no Cavani in the second half for some FUCKING reason.

I miss Fucile too much.

iKeepPlaying said:
Fernandez is better for the team. Valdivia is better as a single player.
Make your choice.
And no, Valdivia is no better than Fernandez.

Gimme a break. Fernández is so damn inconsistent. He has like 1 great game, then... in the next 5 he pretty much doesn't exist.

Valdivia, ALWAYS generates clear chances of goal for his team. Just look how much improved Chile's playing during the second half.

Also, he has a great ability to take the ball until the opponent just NEEDS to make a foul to stop him.

You're delusional if you think that Fernández>Valdivia.

They can play together indeed, though.

Salsa

it was an amazing game for Suarez btw

no complains at all, he was pretty much everything i want him to be. Fuckin beastly.

Oveja Negra said:
Gimme a break. Fernández is so damn inconsistent. He has like 1 great game, then... in the next 5 he pretty much doesn't exist.

Valdivia, ALWAYS generates clear chances of goal for his team. Just look how much improved Chile's playing during the second half.

Also, he has a great ability to take the ball until the opponent just NEEDS to make a foul to stop him.

You're delusional if you think that Fernández>Valdivia.

They can play together indeed, though.

You didn't read shit.
I said.
As a team: Fernandez > Valdivia
As a single player: Valdivia > Fernandez

Valdivia won't defend shit, won't move beyond it's position.
Fernandez might not pass the ball like a genius in every match, but when he doesn't play THAT good, he isn't a liability like Valdivia is when he doesn't play like today.
Do I need to remember you the game against Brazil in Santiago? Yeah, the very same when he came from the bench, and got a red card in like 10 minutes.
And it was not like the only match that he screw it like that.

Valdivia played 2 good matches since the beginning of last qualifiers. Against Colombia (2-4), and this match. Try and deny it, and you'll know that you're wrong.

Kandinsky

SalsaShark said:
how jealous of you

also, no. No Fucile, no Cavani in the second half for some FUCKING reason.

I miss Fucile too much.
High horse much? you guys got 4th mainly because of luck lol. Overated team is overated.

alterno69

Banned
It's hard to get excited at this mexican team, full of average players and playing shitty tactics. Fuck hookers why do they have to exist, WHY?

alterno69 said:
It's hard to get excited at this mexican team, full of average players and playing shitty tactics. Fuck hookers why do they have to exist, WHY?

They purely exist to keep Jona off the team. It's god's way of giving every other team a chance against Mexico.

iKeepPlaying said:
You didn't read shit.
I said.
As a team: Fernandez > Valdivia
As a single player: Valdivia > Fernandez

Valdivia won't defend shit, won't move beyond it's position.
Fernandez might not pass the ball like a genius in every match, but when he doesn't play THAT good, he isn't a liability like Valdivia is when he doesn't play like today.
Do I need to remember you the game against Brazil in Santiago? Yeah, the very same when he came from the bench, and got a red card in like 10 minutes.
And it was not like the only match that he screw it like that.

Valdivia played 2 good matches since the beginning of last qualifiers. Against Colombia (2-4), and this match. Try and deny it, and you'll know that you're wrong.

It's pretty clear that all the football that you've played in your life is... in game consoles.

Seriously. Valdivia and Fernández's FUCKING JOB IS TO CREATE, NOT DEFEND. It's ok if they have both, but if you compare Chile's performance, you have to be blind to not realize that every damn time Valdivia is on the field, Chile plays WAAAAY better.

Regarding that Chile vs Brasil match. So what? Even considering that from time to time he behaves like a stupid temperamental child, he is still far superior to Fernández. Hell, Matías is not even able to keep the ball for more than a couple of seconds, cause everytime he receives pressure, he collapses. A real pussy.

I'm done. I just hope Borghi gives Valdivia more time in the field.

Oveja Negra said:
Seriously. Valdivia and Fernández's FUCKING JOB IS TO CREATE, NOT DEFEND. It's ok if they have both, but if you compare Chile's performance, you have to be blind to not realize that every damn time Valdivia is on the field, Chile plays WAAAAY better.

Go to hell you, and all the people that think like you.
Now I'm glad that Bielsa left the country. He can't train a national team of a nation of dumb people like you.
You have to understand something. The game is not played by 1 player. It's played by 11. Bielsa taught chilean people that, but... everyone already forgot about it.
You might think that I'm wrong, you might think that the next person is wrong, but you can't possibly think that Bielsa was wrong. And Bielsa supported Fernandez over Valdivia, because he knew that Fernandez was overall a better player than Valdivia.

Oveja Negra said:
It's pretty clear that all the football that you've played in your life is... in game consoles.

:lol
If you think that... well... what can I say? Other than you wouldn't believe how wrong are you.

Boney

Banned
dis thread :/

SalsaShark said:
it was an amazing game for Suarez btw

no complains at all, he was pretty much everything i want him to be. Fuckin beastly.
You want me to hook you guys up?

This game fucking sucks. Fuck you concalaugh... fuck you mexican federation. Fuck you hookers. Fuck you Tena, with your piece of shit line up and tactics.

:lol

iKeepPlaying said:
But how? Uruguay only got away with a draw against Peru. Are you saying that Mexico is better than Uruguay? /trollface

What kind of logic is that? Clearly, Mexico is better than Argentina because Mexico beat US and US tied Argentina. /your logic

It doesn't work that way bro. But yeah... 5-0 is a bit much.

KidA Seven said:
What kind of logic is that? Clearly, Mexico is better than Argentina because Mexico beat US and US tied Argentina. /your logic

It doesn't work that way bro. But yeah... 5-0 is a bit much.
O0hOE.jpg

Uruguay is way better than Mexico.
Uruguay would score 2 or 3 against the main team of Mexico.

Tobe

holy shit i just love how unlucky my country is. :lol
peru-gaf here

this cup really sucks expected a lot from argentina and uruguay, well hope they get shit together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom