• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks

Argentina going into the game with everything to loose, and Venezuela with absolutely nothing to loose.

Should be a fun game.

darkvir

Thx Ace.

I'm expecting a fast tempo from the start since no OT at the tournament.

Arg vs USA would be a great match to see on US soil.

Santiako

Mexico would be a great host.

Though really, Central America and North America are the same thing. Racists started separating them, and somehow it stuck.

I'm including México in NA, but you know they'd never give a copa to Guatemala, Honduras, Panamá, etc to host.

Brashnir

I'm including México in NA, but you know they'd never give a copa to Guatemala, Honduras, Panamá, etc to host.

No argument here. Even as a combined group, it'd be a huge stretch. There aren't really many countries in the hemisphere that are equipped to host it, but there's enough to not just put it in the US every 4 years.

No argument here. Even as a combined group, it'd be a huge stretch. There aren't really many countries in the hemisphere that are equipped to host it, but there's enough to not just put it in the US every 4 years.

Just alternate between US, Argentina, and Brazil. Those are the only countries big enough to reliably host.

Uruguay and Canada for sure.

Is Mexico relatively safe to even host a large competition? I would think they avoid because of cartel and security issues. Same could be said of Colombia but I heard they're cleaning up over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom