• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quotient

Stupid question: Gillette Stadium has artificial turf. I was under the impression that major men's tournaments were played on grass only.

.If it's expanded here they should rotate each tournament host between South America, Central America and North America. Every year in North America wouldn't be right.
Dude. Not even the miserable Gold Cup gets rotated in Central America. It's been played in the US with a few times Mexico hosting. Don't even dream about Copa America being hosted in Central America, I'm sorry.

This is not me saying I don't want it. This is me saying it won't happen.

jeebus wtf was the goalie doing?

Not his fault the defender shit the bed and assisted a wide open Higuain. I mean, he has to run out there and try to cut off the angle. Kind of no man's land. He didn't do great, but his team left the ball to the top goal scorer in Serie A with a clear path.

Only way the Copa America would ever be in central America is if the ENTIRE region of central America hosted it. It'll never happen, though.

PsychBat!

Banned
Not his fault the defender shit the bed and assisted a wide open Higuain. I mean, he has to run out there and try to cut off the angle. Kind of no man's land. He didn't do great, but his team left the to goal scorer in Serie A with a clear path.
yeaah i just noticed

ya batman hater :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom