• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for Perú-GAF...

Is carajo considered a bad word, something that you would never say in a TV set, for example? like shit, fuck, etc.?

EDIT: LOOOOOOOOOL, that save is so random ahhahaaha.

Alebrije

aZoXpg1F-2SxkQAJRTHO3gxsmBx6scqcohQYKjHuWb84FgnEOUm_cRT5AomHJZtl_p6CW3Cb=w522-h282-nc

HardRojo

Question for Perú-GAF...

Is carajo considered a bad word, something that you would never say in a TV set, for example? like shit, fuck, etc.?

EDIT: LOOOOOOOOOL, that save is so random ahhahaaha.
It's in the middle, it isn't a bad word per se, but it's not something you just say lightly, probably in the heat of the moment while on TV and it'll be fine.
FUCK! :'(

Damn, the best peruvian player fucked up.

EDIT:

It's supposed to be.

I see, thanks!

On topic again...

PerúGAF, don't feel bad. You have a great team, is beyond me how in the hell you're so low in the WC qualy table.

If Gareca uses this very same team, I think you can have a real chance to go to Russia.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I still think the calendar is messed up. Colombia will have one extra day of rest over their rival, and the US has two over Argentina (sorry Venezuela)

How are we supposed to go back to playing the fucking Gold Cup after this exhilarating and super fun Copa America Reloaded with 16 teams? Seriously. Merge this shit forever!

gutshot

Game was kinda shit, but the PKs were great. Loved to see all the emotion on display. These guys definitely care about this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom