• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting dominated by Venezuela. I never thought I'd live to see this.

Hahaha, no at all. Argentina is allowing Venezuela to attack more in order to get a counter attack and end the game.

I agree that despite that, when Venezuela wants it, they make Argentina's defenders look bad.

That's what puzzle me about Argentina. It's like they haven't played against a team with strong attackers yet, and because of that very few people realize that day will be very bad for Argentina.

It's not just that. How many competent stadiums does Costa Rica and Panama have? How many people would they get to pay tickets for a Haiti vs Cuba game hosted in Panama? My guess is not many.

Well they have stadiums but capacity outside of two are low.http://www.worldstadiums.com/middle_america/countries/costa_rica.shtml

Yea I'm not saying it's ideal but if they have interest in hosting at some point it shouldn't be dismissed.

And if Fifa allows qualifiers to be places at some of the fields I've seen for qualification I'm not sure the bar would be much higher for a Copa...lol.

This type of penalty shot is one of those things you'll get called a genius and brilliant with giant balls if you score but and imbecile if the goalie isnt fooled and blocks it.

Overall I wouldn't risk shooting like this.

Yeah and I'd say not when your down 2 goals either.

He was clearly trying to copy the legendary Gonzalo Pineda

zpwpyoztuvc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom