• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Llama

In before Lalas turns the post game show into a Klinsmann bashing fest instead of addressing the more important issues surrounding the team and MLS generally.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
In before Lalas turns the post game show into a Klinsmann bashing fest instead of addressing the more important issues surrounding the team and MLS generally.

Bob Bradley managed to coach the US to a win against Spain in the confederations cup when they were the GOAT, so good coaching does make a difference.

faridmon

Damn, and I though USA would actually nick a hard fought win.

Messi is just too good. No harm in losing to the likes of him

You can blame the US soccer culture all you want but some of these players are just not good.

Why is the US Hockey team consistently one of the best in the world?

Because its easier to be the best when the whole sport is taken seriously by 4 nations.

You can blame the US soccer culture all you want but some of these players are just not good.

Not a good enough scouting network. Neymar was found by playing soccer on the beach. How were our players were found?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Argentina was always going to win but man that was some shameful shit. Virtually no noteworthy performances on the US side. I feel bad for folks who actually convinced themselves the US might win, lol.

Looking forward to watching Argentina win on Sunday, though!

Afrikan

man where are my Habesha Brothers at? Get them back on the team dang it.

Ol3RDr6dq2w.jpg

ff.jpg

^
damn near looks Habesha..lol

I don't know how I feel about us being the team that Messi scored his record-breaking 55th goal against. We'll always be in that scoreline and in the record book with that dubious honor.

Beach

The Bob Bradley Era was better. Nothing I've seen in the past 4 years has changed my opinion of that

If I hear about those friendly wins over Germany and the Dutch...

The hockey comment was scarcasm pls lol

Lmao literally every country aside from the US in this soccer tournament don't even have the weather to accommodate hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom