• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, this always happens. As soon as I saw the Chileans outpacing our players I knew this was gonna be one of those matches where we lose early on because of small mistakes. I honestly expect a 2-1 at most, a good goal that helps the mood but not quite enough to achieve a tie due to a highly defensive Chile.

I'd happily be proven wrong on this prediction, but I've seen this same pattern for a long time.

Not expecting any more goals from the Chileans, our team is awake now. But that sadly can still happen too, and that would be terrible.

Edit: the game will be suspended?

Vidal

Oh great, got the times mixed up, missed the first half and now 2nd half delayed with the possibility of being postponed. Noice...

Chile is on some kind of HGH... Until that injury they were playing on a completely different level.

USA and Mexico can take some lessons from Colombia on how to respond to early deficits. Colombia ended the half with momentum and now the game is still very much up for grabs.

The maximum they can wait to restart the match is 2 hours. If they postpone it, the 2nd half will restart tomorrow at 3pm local time. Taken from Univision.

Eyeh4wk

Chile is on some kind of HGH... Until that injury they were playing on a completely different level.

USA and Mexico can take some lessons from Colombia on how to respond to early deficits. Colombia ended the half with momentum and now the game is still very much up for grabs.

Lets not get crazy, Colombia has to equalize first.

Altazor

The game would be suspended, not canceled, and would have to be continued as soon as it is possible, like, tomorrow.

2 hour wait maximum. If it goes longer than that, the second half gets played tomorrow.

Just stated in Univision.

The maximum they can wait to restart the match is 2 hours. If they postpone it, the 2nd half will restart tomorrow at 3pm local time. Taken from Univision.

thanks for that, guys! Chilean broadcast hasn't said anything yet about what happens in that case, but now I know :D

and knowing is half the battle!

Velcro Fly

there are multiple tornadoes on the ground in illinois and that weather is headed west to chicago

if the news interruptions here are to be believed it is going to get bad

Wow, this is the first time I witness something like this.

Did most of the people go to their homes or are in other area of the stadium? I know some remain in the seats, under the "roof", but what about the rest?

Black_Red

ClmLnTyWIAEJePs.jpg

Just saw this.

This always happens with Pekerman, when their teams have their biggest challenge they are never up to it. It's a pity because he has a really good sense of play.

Man, here in Chile is early, 21:41, but if this gets delayed again I'm going to watch a movie.

Fuck the match, fuck this weather crap!!!! >:x

Welp, I gotta wake up early tomorrow. Have fun guys.

EDIT: They just called it. The game has to end before 00:00, and it won't continue before 2230. This is all GMT -5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom