• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disxo

Uruguay trashing Chile for months after we won the Copa America and them saying that was luck.
They're still salty for the loss.
They celebrated like they won the world cup after they won in the qualifiers.

Welp, Karma got them back.

vamo a calmarno

Uruguay trashing Chile for months after we won the Copa America and them saying that was luck.
They're still salty for the loss.

Game isnt over, they can still win

Mory Dunz

Of course, but it goes both ways. Evra called Suarez a "sudaca" during that exchange, which is highly insulting.

I've never heard of sudaca nor do I know what it is, but I'm not surprised. Evra always struck me as a jerk.

edit:
eff, should I be watching this and not the Finals?
I'll watch this if GS starts blowing them out.

They're still salty for the loss. After they said that they were the kings and they will eliminate the host like always and failing hard.

image.php

This is the same Uruguay that got trolled by Costa Rica

Maybe, but I'm talking about Uruguay today being much more offensive than usual. Normally they park the bus and wait for a counter attack or a free kick to score. Not today, and that's really good since it means a much more interesting and unpredictable match.

Caturro

Maybe, but I'm talking about Uruguay today being much more offensive than usual. Normally they park the bus and wait for a counter attack or a free kick to score. Not today, and that's really good since it means a much more interesting and unpredictable match.
They haven't really been the 'park the bus' type team in a long while though, not since the beginning of the current qualifiers at least. Uruguay has actually played quite a nice attacking futbol in the last few games.

Tagyhag

Mexico has improved a lot since their last coach, very nice to see.

They might not be a world class football team but at least their players play in CL playing teams with history and championship winning Mexican teams.

Not to knock team US but we don't usually do that which leads to us going crazy when we finally have a player with some connection to a top team. Everywhere else in the world it is expected with a few of their players.

To be fair, we saw that a lot in the early days of Chicharrito gaining steam.

To the point that he was getting shoehorned in debates of Messi vs Ronaldo.

They haven't really been the 'park the bus' type team in a long while though, not since the beginning of the current qualifiers at least. Uruguay has actually played quite a nice attacking futbol in the last few games.

That's nice, I haven't seen them in a while.

Salsa

I dont think we park the bus

I think we're just very reactonary

and we started this match losing

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Fifa could veto the Azteca and the FMF would happily host games in the Rose Bowl. The puto chant won't stop until points are withheld.

Salsa

yeah mexico with those cheers startin to pull some jogo bonito shit

someone gonna get mad

also Palito's fuckin off today. damn what happened

I dont think we park the bus

I think we're just very reactonary

and we started this match losing

Let's agree to disagree.

I think Uruguay does park the bus, which really pisses me off cause it doesn't allow to watch a beautiful display of football. Also, you have truly excellent players more than capable to play an offensive football, so it's mindblowing to me you don't do that.

Anyways, if it's true what caturro said above, then I'm glad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom