• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalvaPot

Yeah, the chant is not going anywhere. It bothers me but the fact that they are nicely ask to stop means they are going to use it even more.

Eila

Let's agree to disagree.

I think Uruguay does park the bus, which really pisses me off cause it doesn't allow to watch a beautiful display of football. Also, you have truly excellent players more than capable to play an offensive football, so it's mindblowing to me you don't do that.

Anyways, if it's true what caturro said above, then I'm glad.

They are playing to their strengths, which are their strikers and their center backs. Stop play has been a cornerstone for this team over the past 10 years.

Salsa

we have 99 percent of the stadium calling us puto and constantly yelling shit at us over every mexico touch

started losing 4 mins in

of course we're gonna get angry

thankfully the ones who'd be more likely to fuck up over anger arent playing

It will be vetoed, I'm sure of it. But there are other huge stadiums in the country in Monterrey and Guadalajara so the team will be fine.
The team will be fine but Televisa will hurt.

Don't forget who pays the bills and that's Televisa. They control the Mexican NT and the FMF but on top of that they also own Estadio Azteca. If FIFA begins to veto Azteca you can be sure as hell the FMF will do everything in their power to stop it.

Disxo

giphy.gif

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
we have 99 percent of the stadium calling us puto and constantly yelling shit at us over every mexico touch

started losing 4 mins in

of course we're gonna get angry

thankfully the ones who'd be more likely to fuck up over anger arent playing
B-But la Garra Charrúa and Maracanaço

Eila

Would madman Tabarez unleash the Suarez in the second half? I would not, the team still has a great chance of winning the next two matches, and maybe get a cheeky corner kick goal in this one.

Salsa

Mexico's playing well but match is a bummer, not for a regular viewer but for whoever's cheering

I dont mind losing when the other team is playing deservedly better on even field

I mind when we lose by own goal and get double yellow on a first half

getting mad at the other team is fun, gettin mad at your own team is a bummer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom