• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
As a Barça fan, I secretly like that Neymar and Suarez aren't in the tournament.
But damn does it suck for the tourney they're not there. With Suarez Uruguay could repeat. And Brazil is probably getting knocked out the group without Neymar.

Salsa

73Lvdoz.jpg

lol :(

Kandinsky

As a Barça fan, I secretly like that Neymar and Suarez aren't in the tournament.
But damn does it suck for the tourney they're not there. With Suarez Uruguay could repeat. And Brazil is probably getting knocked out the group without Neymar.

I hear you, I rather pay to watch him (Ney) over my own team, it sucks that he is out, fucking Ozes man shit referee.

D:

Santiako

The Jamaican team has short bursts of brilliance, but are pretty bad most of the time.

Argentina are dominating but they can't score a fucking goal. So many wasted chances.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Tata Martino is way out of his depth. Paraguayan clubs, Paraguayan national team, and Argentine clubs are his level.

GoxRx

Good luck to Jamaica in the future, I liked these guys.

Argentina did not play a good match. They need to improve ASAP

Tecl0n

Either we find away to fix the midfield after Pastore is subbed off, or we risk losing every game

Also, these are highclass/worldclass players how can the idea of closing a game be so foreign to them.

cae

Biglia is OK, what do you want, Lady Gago?
We need good defensive transitions and meter la pelota adentro. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom