• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulzeeb

Well since Colombia and Venezuela teams usually don't get along to well and Brazil might be mad about what happened to Neymar, there is always the chance of both teams playing to draw to get Colombia out.

This Colombian team plays dirty as fuck.

n7n61.gif

11535881_10155775353645584_5278054996551925612_n.jpg

Tobe

well that was a great game by peru, still think that there is a lot more that the team can make, colombia in a good condition wouldve been harder than this. dont know what happen to the colombian team. well whatever good shit we went through. go peru?

I actually have no problem with what Ospina did there. That Peruvian douche was setting up to block his quick kick. GTFO, lmao.

Also, has anyone else felt like this has been a really poor Copa America so far? I've been having way more fun watching the Women's World Cup. At least that Colombian team can score.

I actually have no problem with what Ospina did there. That Peruvian douche was setting up to block his quick kick. GTFO, lmao.

Also, has anyone else felt like this has been a really poor Copa America so far? I've been having way more fun watching the Women's World Cup. At least that Colombian team can score.
But the women's world cup has been shit. Only the US team is enjoyable, because it is the only team that plays at a decent pace. I'll rather watch low level Copa America.

Khrno

Thank you based Brasil for allowing us to play against Argentina.

If there's a time to start playing decently, then it is this Friday, come on James and Cuadrado, stop dicking around and please Pekerman, sit Falcao out and have Jackson from the beginning.

I'm also tired seeing on FB everyone talking how we should support Falcao and we shouldn't turn on him and all that bullshit. I love Falcao, I think he is a great player and that he still can get back to his top level, but the Selección in a continental tournament is no the place to get your form back, sit on the bench and play the last 20-30 minutes, and allow those who are on form (Jackson and Bacca-baring his suspension) to play, come on Profe Pekerman, Falcao can get (maybe) his form back under Mourinho and be ready for the WC qualifiers, so stop using players who aren't at top form.

Bollocks

Yeah I got that later :p

I'm gonna go with:

Chile v Uruguay
Bolivia v Perú
Argentina v Colombia
Brasil v Paraguay

hmm, though one with Chile and Uruguay but with Suarez missing and Sanchez and Vidal playing top tier so far I think the odds are slightly with Chile, but it can go either way really.

Same with Bolivia and Perú.

Colombia failed to impress so far, they have a good squad and based on that they should have a chance against Argentina but I doubt they will come together just in time.

Brasil is the clear favorite even without Neymar

But we really don't know, those games have to be played first, maybe we are in for some sorpresas.
Even though I'm rooting for Colombia I want Argentina to win, that team deserves a title.

Brazil is the favorite? What? I think we are watching different tournaments. lol

I think Argentina is the favorite. Messi just needs to start playing. He's been too passive so far.

Boss Mog

Such BS that Bein Sports got the exclusive rights to this in the US. Qatar will never stop ruining football it seems or the world for that matter...

Caturro

Nah, Copa America has been fun, IMO. At least a lot better than the 2011 cup in Argentina when everyone seemed content playing for a draw. There has been pretty exciting games like Argentina vs Paraguay or Chile vs Mexico. I do agree that the level of play hasn't been extraordinary or at least not as high as it should be.

Copa America.

Oh you south americans... You are beautiful people.

Chile Uruguay is on right now, and before the game headlines about this game were 'Cavani's father is jailed' and 'Vidal set to appear on court over drunk driving'.

I love you guys. I love Copa America. I'm your fan for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom