• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.

RdN

Neymar is a fucking spoiled baby.

I remember reading a couple years ago some coach in Brazil saying that they were creating a monster (in terms of lack of respect and shit) in Neymar. Seems like he was correct.

faridmon

Holyshit at Neymar's red. What did he do now?

Both teams were acting like a disgrace. But knowing how lenient South American federation is, none of them are getting punished.

Holyshit at Neymar's red. What did he do now?

Both teams were acting like a disgrace. But knowing how lenient South American federation is, none of them are getting punished.

Neymar attempted an agressive headbutt on a player and Bacca pushed him very hard from what I saw.

Edit: So, a justified decision for me.

RdN

So whats Neymar situation now?

He was already suspended by having 2 yellow cards. What happens now with the red? It add up to 2 matches?

Ostinatto

vidal.gif

Stupid
Quote of the night

"This is Everybody vs Brazil Cup". ALVES, Daniel.

I can't even..

That interview was hilarious.

Reporter: "Daniel, why do you think Neymar is so nervous today?"

Daniel: "..." (for 6 seconds) "I don't know eh.. Wait, I know, it's the referee! He wants to be the main attraction of the game!".

lol that was sudden

Yeah, he misses the last match of the group phase and the quarterfinals. If he gets sanctioned, he could miss one or two more matches. Moron lost most of his copa américa.

Can't say I'll shed a tear.

It's also great that Perkerman was the one to deal this blow to Brazil (again, I guess).

Niks

> neymar hits the ball in frustration and hits armero
> murillo then confronts neymar (im sure not with polite words)
> neymar gets pissed and tries to headbutt murillo
> bacca sees this and retaliates (bacca was already hotheaded as he had an incident few minutes before with alvez)
> hell breaks loose

both bacca and neymar are dumb-asses.
Neither of them should've reacted like they did.

Now we need Peru to beat Venezuela, for this group to be madness.

HabeeNo

> neymar hits the ball in frustration and hits armero
> murillo then confronts neymar (im sure not with polite words)
> neymar gets pissed and tries to headbutt murillo
> bacca sees this and retaliates (bacca was already hotheaded as he had an incident few minutes before with alvez)
> hell breaks loose

both bacca and neymar are dumb-asses.
Neither of them should've reacted like they did.

Now we need Peru to beat Venezuela, for this group to be madness.

Great description by Niks. Here's the vine with what happened.

https://vine.co/v/eiZBXPTxvZ9

Ahasverus

That shove was quite powerful, hope thats the one who got reded from Colombias team.

Both teams were a disgrace.

Fuck em
That vine doesn't show the first strike by Neymar. I dunno, I'd do the same for my partners, fuck that little brat. Well I'm colombian haha what can I say.

Magni

I've been watching the games on BeIN en Español on fubo.tv (all Copa América games online, no need for cable, $6.99/month).

It's been pretty good coverage. They were so happy to see Fernandinho carded, they were calling him James Bond during both the Peru game and this one because of his "license to kill" haha.

"Poooor fin le dan la tarjeta al James Bond"

I've been watching the games on BeIN en Español on fubo.tv (all Copa América games online, no need for cable, $6.99/month).

It's been pretty good coverage. They were so happy to see Fernandinho carded, they were calling him James Bond during both the Peru game and this one because of his "license to kill" haha.

"Poooor fin le dan la tarjeta al James Bond"

Yes Ive also been watching on Fubo, and BEIN is also on SlingTV. Those numbers arent reported

Kandinsky

That interview was hilarious.

Reporter: "Daniel, why do you think Neymar is so nervous today?"

Daniel: "..." (for 6 seconds) "I don't know eh.. Wait, I know, it's the referee! He wants to be the main attraction of the game!".

lol that was sudden

Well I actually agree with him, Oses usually do that shit, he always seek attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom