• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Copa America.

Oh you south americans... You are beautiful people.

Chile Uruguay is on right now, and before the game headlines about this game were 'Cavani's father is jailed' and 'Vidal set to appear on court over drunk driving'.

I love you guys. I love Copa America. I'm your fan for life.

cavani's father is a scumbag. he killed a kid drunk driving now and its known he already had drunk driving charges

listened to a radio interview with cavani yesterday. surprised he's playing. dad probably facing some serious serious jail time. regardless I feel really bad for the dude

wife apparently cheated on him too and they got separated a while ago. cavani cant catch a break. I enjoyed reading his book tho

Salsa

why would you fucking run at the GK like that and put that leg there you fucking dipshit. there was nothing to do there

Pretty mediocre match.

Uruguay is most concerned with being defensive and Chile has zero ideas on how to attack.

PS: I can't stand uruguayan goalkeeper, the motherfucker always behave like a thug.

cavani's father is a scumbag. he killed a kid drunk driving now and its known he already had drunk driving charges

listened to a radio interview with cavani yesterday. surprised he's playing. dad probably facing some serious serious jail time. regardless I feel really bad for the dude

wife apparently cheated on him too and they got separated a while ago. cavani cant catch a break. I enjoyed reading his book tho

Yeah. I was smashed with the news. I don't really enjoy per se that he killed someone - specially driving while drunk - but putting that aside, the sheer entertainment of this Copa America for extra-football reasons is through the roof!

muslera can be a dumbass but he got a totally needless leg to the chest. that ball was to let go, thats just mala leche and absolutely on purpose

During the replay, you can see the uruguayan defender pushed him too. I think he was without a single doubt, risky, but I don't think it's a case of "mala leche". Vargas is pretty know to be a chill guy on the field.

HardRojo

Peru vs Bolivia will be a very interesting match tomorrow. Of course I'll be rooting for Peru and watch the match with some friends and some booze.

Salsa

Welp, Uruguay being Uruguay.

What's the point to play like that?

wut

you mean a foul without card made to the guy who was shouting hand and then immediatly randomly covering his face over nothing

us being us

that shit wasnt intentional, wasnt even seen as such by the ref

regardless match is super heated for no reason

wut

you mean a foul without card made to the guy who was shouting hand and then immediatly randomly covering his face over nothing

us being us

No, I'm referring to the fucking Fucini and pretty much every defender that everytime they have a chance, they hit a player.

You know that's your reputation, don't play dumb, Salsa.

Caturro

wut

us being us

No, I think he means Arevalo Rios almost destroying Vidal's knee there towards the end.

But Uruguayans have always been thugs on the field so no surprise there.

No, I'm referring to the fucking Fucini and pretty much every defender that everytime they have a chance, they hit a player.

You know that's your reputation, don't play dumb, Salsa.

If in a hundred years, Chile hasnt learn that this is how Uruguay plays, I begin to understand how is it that Chile has never won the Copa America.

Interesting in context

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom