• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caturro

That was another wreck less challenge by Fucile, a solid yellow card... he already had one so he got the red one. Don't see why the Uruguayans got to upset.

Salsa

That was another wreck less challenge by Fucile, a solid yellow card... he already had one so he got the red one. Don't see why the Uruguayans got to upset.

??

watch the replay. he hit the ball square. that was no yellow card

Tabarez straight up left

CITvAhsWcAAbXi7.jpg

Holy Shit Chile, thats disgusting

Salsa

oh my god chile is fucking terrible. sorry

me mad and all but come the fuck on look at that Vidal lmao theyd miss a straight shot with no goalie

go chile go

but oh no we such bullies :,(

don't forget uruguay are the thugs

What was you saying a few pages back?

cray cray cray

Cry all of you want, but when it comes to football, in South America: Uruguay = bunch of thugs.

Jara is a known piece of shit, so it's kinda fantastic that Cavani lost his shit cause a typical uruguayan tactic tehehehehehehe

Salsa

GG Chile winning matches by straight up missing clear shots even without goalie countless time

then sticking fingers up player's asses and crying foul immediatly

then ref doing a terrible call on some play that was barely a foul and kicking out a SECOND player

this is some classy shit

never forget like, 15 minutes ago:

PS: I can't stand uruguayan goalkeeper, the motherfucker always behave like a thug.

No, I'm referring to the fucking Fucini and pretty much every defender that everytime they have a chance, they hit a player.

You know that's your reputation, don't play dumb, Salsa.

But Uruguayans have always been thugs on the field so no surprise there.

Welp, they win trophies playing that way.

By that way I mean thuggishly and ugly.

lelelellelelelel

Salsa

What was you saying a few pages back?

cray cray cray

Cry all of you want, but when it comes to football, in South America: Uruguay = bunch of thugs.

Jara is a known piece of shit, so it's kinda fantastic that Cavani lost his shit cause a typical uruguayan tactic tehehehehehehe

2 red cards.

one of your players stuck a finger up another's asshole.

sorry if you can't handle winning that way bro

Robaperas

GG Chile winning matches by straight up missing clear shots even without goalie countless time

then sticking fingers up player's asses and crying foul immediatly

then ref doing a terrible call on some play that was barely a foul and kicking out a SECOND player

this is some classy shit

never forget like, 15 minutes ago:

lelelellelelelel

You can't get injured by getting a finger up your ass
personal experience
; but getting kicked, that's another story.

moai

Haha sanchez telling the tv that at the end of the match one uruguayan player told him that he was sorry for kicking him all match and that was the kind of game he played.

Salsa

I don't give a shit about kicking

you play rough, you might get cards, you do, you get out. that's what happens, and that's what happens to us when we get rough. it's fair and within the game

that's what happened with Suarez and now we're suffering for it

what you don't do is stuck fingers up other players assholes to make them hit you and get them out

and nothing happens to the player that does so

sorry. that's how it is.

one of your players stuck a finger up another's asshole.

sorry if you can't handle winning that way bro

1.- I don't approve that shit, but let's be serious. Crap like that happens all the time, and you know it.

2.- Seriously? Did we win because of that? Uruguay was betting all the time to end this match in penalties, the only team really trying to play tonight was Chile. Yes, we did it in a mediocre way, but at least we tried.

I know you're mad, Salsa, no worries :)

Salsa

1.- I don't approve that shit, but let's be serious. Crap like that happens all the time, and you know it.

alright, show me

2.- Seriously? Did we win because of that? Uruguay was betting all the time to end this match in penalties, the only team really trying to play tonight was Chile. Yes, we did it in a mediocre way, but at least we tried.

dude you can't kick a ball to save your life. you played well, you got possesion, but you won 1-0 with 9 players on our side, don't act as if this was some kind of smashing

Because name calling, kicking, faking and punching is fine. He had a yellow card before that for a reason.

when did he get a card for that

moai

Kind of ironic that jara was punched on the face by suarez on the last match against uruguay with no cards showed.
He got his rectal revenge.

I don't give a shit about kicking

you play rough, you might get cards, you do, you get out. that's what happens, and that's what happens to us when we get rough. it's fair and within the game

that's what happened with Suarez and now we're suffering for it

what you don't do is stuck fingers up other players assholes to make them hit you and get them out

and nothing happens to the player that does so

sorry. that's how it is.

No, it's not. It's not even at the same level of kicking. Kicking you can cause a serious injury to another player.

That ass fingering is the same than touching balls, insulting your mother, etc. it's been used since forever by everyone, and only fools fall for it.

I have to say than to a degree, Cavani's reaction was kinda forgivable because of what he was living because of his father.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Re: Jara: whatever. That is football. Players in every team try to provoke others to get an advantage. Cavani should know better.

But that was so not a yellow for Fucile. There's not even any contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom