• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a peruvian living in Perú, the "earthquakes" in the neighborhood and the screamings of "GOOOOOOOL" are not going to make me watch my anime in peace tonight :p

I just hope Bolivia wins so everybody would just calm down :(

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I'm expecting Peru to win, not sure by how much though... maybe 2-1?

Perú wins because of my friend mr. jett.

EDIT: Mujica has a twitter? nice
He doesn't, that's a "tribute" account.

Salsa

mocking Uruguay ball posession is like court-approved legit evidence that youve never paid attention to Uruguay ever

we have more copa americas than anyone else out there and we probably had the ball more than the other team in like 2 matches

what wins is goals you know

thinking Perú will win

Salsa

also gotta love how everyone suddenly lost their shit at my "shitle" but now were quoting newspapers and "lol Uruguay is shameless" "wow uruguayans are proud holy shit!!" to back up your fucking football arguments?

if thats not going against a nation and taking it completely out of the sport were discussing then what the hell is it? guess cornballer got in there already tho but good lord talk about embarrasing. literally accusing me of doing the thing you are actually doing now hours ago

guess being as close as you can get to actually winning something for once gets in your head

ill take this "salt" and put it on my plate of 15 cups, thanks
(you know, actual sport shit talking)

also gotta love how everyone suddenly lost their shit at my "shitle" but now were quoting newspapers and "lol Uruguay is shameless" "wow uruguayans are proud holy shit!!" to back up your fucking football arguments?

if thats not going against a nation and taking it completely out of the sport were discussing then what the hell is it? guess cornballer got in there already tho but good lord talk about embarrasing. literally accusing me of doing the thing you are actually doing now hours ago

guess being as close as you can get to actually winning something for once gets in your head

ill take this "salt" and put it on my plate of 15 cups, thanks
(you know, actual sport shit talking)

Dude, we are in a zen state now, join us -_-

CHleQy1XAAAHUcK.jpg

Lol, maybe thats why jara did what he did ?

EDIT: Peru vs Bolivia is on .

HardRojo

Im a peruvian living in Perú, the "earthquakes" in the neighborhood and the screamings of "GOOOOOOOL" are not going to make me watch my anime in peace tonight :p

I just hope Bolivia wins so everybody would just calm down :(
What the fuck!? We're up 2-0 now! Vamos Perú carajo!

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Late to the party, but what Jara did was some cringeworthy shit, and it's a shame that people in my country are either praising or defending it. If a player from Bolivia or Peru did something like that against our team, there would be riots around here in minutes.

So close that 3-0.

I think if this continues, a score 4-0 or 5-0 doesn't sound crazy at all.

Everytime Perú tries something, it ends very well. Those guys are on fire.

Noshino

Man, Bolivia is doing nothing

Its been a great show of counterattacking form Peru

Also, aside from the last bolivian foul not getting a card, the ref has been on point thus far

Perú's playing is weird, it's like they have burst of intention to destroy the adversary, and then... they don't give a crap.

I don't get it.

This next monday will be a super fun match to watch :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom