• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivitur

Banned
If spungj is going to play at his potential and if arz & havock play like they did earlier I could see voxx taking this game.

As long as it isn't nuke.

Edit: lol and its nuke might limit Kenny tho which is kinda good but come on titan on nuke gg wp.

Left the stream up all night hoping for a box. No Luck. Please Volvo!
kuyYO.jpeg

Holy shit. Titan were pissed. :D

Edit Is there no thread for ESL on the gaming side? OT seems a little tame for a game that has like 500k viewers between Twitch and ingame.

cresto

So if I am streaming twitch, which one definitely will net you a skin? I was on the esltv_cs twitch stream and didn't get a thing

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
How is everyone's ESL fantasy teams doing?

My Stats

RANK

TOTAL FPTS

AVERAGE FPTS

Total FPts: 72
Average FPts: 24

2 of my players haven't been updated though, so no points from them.

cresto

Drops rates aren't Stella. Say they drop 100 a match that's out of like 250k people watching. As the day tourney progresses the drop rates do get better though.

Well done dude! takes some balls to make those big bets. Envious of that deagle.

Well that is some shit, isn't it. As long as the twitch gets me a chance that is what I am hoping for. Thanks for the info, Count

cHinzo

Today was a pretty good day. :D Cloud 9 vs Titan was the most exciting match of the day. Such a close game (with C9 having a pretty unlucky CT side... that 1 sec from defusing) and awesome clutches. Wasn't impressed with the plays iBUYPOWER and Dignitas made. They still make a lot of mistakes, especially iBUYPOWER. This tournament is great so far.

Cardigan

Made my biggest bet ever on Titan vs Cloud9 and lost. Feels bad man :(.

Hopefully I can recoup some skins over the next couple of days.

Deadbeat

Banned
Where do I do bets?

edit: nvm I just found it. Gotta start planning.

edit 2: sold all my good skins so all I got left are shits n giggles bets. I did not think this out.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
86pts on the fantasy league, I sold nothing and picked up sf.

K.Sabot

So what I've been told by high tier traders is that selling knives directly for cash is way too risky and that selling for keys and then selling the keys for money in small bulk is the safest way to return investment, or in my case luck.

Pretty scary business to jump right into with no experience lol.

So what I've been told by high tier traders is that selling knives directly for cash is way too risky and that selling for keys and then selling the keys for money in small bulk is the safest way to return investment, or in my case luck.

Pretty scary business to jump right into with no experience lol.

there are a few guys in here with experience in high end trading maybe they can give you some advice before you go through with it? A lot of people get scammed. Don't wanna see it happen to you.

seeing that knife is not good for my gambling addiction :p

Funny you say that I always gave my dad shit about lottery scratchers then thought about how they are one dollar, have better odds of getting something back and actually reward cash vs keys which are 2.50 drop 5 cent skins 90% of the time and only reward virtual goods.

Valve is brilliant.

Bry0

Funny you say that I always gave my dad shit about lottery scratchers then thought about how they are one dollar, have better odds of getting something back and actually reward cash vs keys which are 2.50 drop 5 cent skins 90% of the time and only reward virtual goods.

Valve is brilliant.

It's awful. I got 10 keys last night and got nothing, and for some crazy reason i have the temptation to do it all over again. I'm trying to talk myself out of it though but it's difficult. It really doesn't even make any sense.
Dat addiction doe. Someone help talk me out of it!

K.Sabot

damn your comments without the flairs make me look like a scammer lol, I had to take the thread down. It's a rule on that subreddit to have a flair of your steam profile.

damn your comments without the flairs make me look like a scammer lol, I had to take the thread down. It's a rule on that subreddit to have a flair of your steam profile.

Oh my bad man. I was subbed on there before but they cluttered up my front page with stuff so I unsubbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom