• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilúvatar

7/8 on the Pick 'Em. If only the internet where I am didn't suck and I could have made bets to back that up, I would have killed it :(

As far as ESL Fantasy goes...

GeT_LeFt
Total FPts: 48
Average FPts: 8

Had a killer team: Xizt (29), aizy (20), Shroud (13), Get_Right (12)... besides Rain (-13). Did not think LC would get roflstomped as hard as they did.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
What's a good color for a crosshair that will contrast with everything?

alias "ch_color" "chclr_01"
alias "chclr_01" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 0; cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; cl_crosshaircolor_b 0; alias ch_color chclr_02"
alias "chclr_02" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 255; cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; cl_crosshaircolor_b 0; alias ch_color chclr_03"
alias "chclr_03" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 0; cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; cl_crosshaircolor_b 255; alias ch_color chclr_04"
alias "chclr_04" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 0; cl_crosshaircolor_g 255; cl_crosshaircolor_b 0; alias ch_color chclr_05"
alias "chclr_05" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 255; cl_crosshaircolor_g 255; cl_crosshaircolor_b 255; alias ch_color chclr_06"
alias "chclr_06" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 206; cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; cl_crosshaircolor_b 206; alias ch_color chclr_07"
alias "chclr_07" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 255; cl_crosshaircolor_g 255; cl_crosshaircolor_b 0; alias ch_color chclr_08"
alias "chclr_08" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 240; cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; cl_crosshaircolor_b 216; alias ch_color chclr_09"
alias "chclr_09" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 30; cl_crosshaircolor_g 219; cl_crosshaircolor_b 240; alias ch_color chclr_10"
alias "chclr_10" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 0; cl_crosshaircolor_g 100; cl_crosshaircolor_b 255; alias ch_color chclr_01"

bind f1 "ch_color"

Put that in your autoexec.cfg if you want, you can change colour by pressing F1 (or rebind it) depending on the map. Overall I prefer white though.

This dropped for someone on Reddit. factory New. I really hope they eventually add a super rare stattrak part cause some of these skins are too amazing to not have the option.

v09h3EP.jpg

C9 vs Titan was probably the best competitive match I've ever watched live.

alias "ch_color" "chclr_01"
alias "chclr_01" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 0; cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; cl_crosshaircolor_b 0; alias ch_color chclr_02"
alias "chclr_02" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 255; cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; cl_crosshaircolor_b 0; alias ch_color chclr_03"
alias "chclr_03" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 0; cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; cl_crosshaircolor_b 255; alias ch_color chclr_04"
alias "chclr_04" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 0; cl_crosshaircolor_g 255; cl_crosshaircolor_b 0; alias ch_color chclr_05"
alias "chclr_05" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 255; cl_crosshaircolor_g 255; cl_crosshaircolor_b 255; alias ch_color chclr_06"
alias "chclr_06" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 206; cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; cl_crosshaircolor_b 206; alias ch_color chclr_07"
alias "chclr_07" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 255; cl_crosshaircolor_g 255; cl_crosshaircolor_b 0; alias ch_color chclr_08"
alias "chclr_08" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 240; cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; cl_crosshaircolor_b 216; alias ch_color chclr_09"
alias "chclr_09" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 30; cl_crosshaircolor_g 219; cl_crosshaircolor_b 240; alias ch_color chclr_10"
alias "chclr_10" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 0; cl_crosshaircolor_g 100; cl_crosshaircolor_b 255; alias ch_color chclr_01"

bind f1 "ch_color"

Put that in your autoexec.cfg if you want, you can change colour by pressing F1 (or rebind it) depending on the map. Overall I prefer white though.

Besides the crosshair there must be some kind of way to change the colour of the hud. Legitimately can't see shit on some maps. Dust2 being the worst offend.

Besides the crosshair there must be some kind of way to change the colour of the hud. Legitimately can't see shit on some maps. Dust2 being the worst offend.
HUD colours and background alpha adjustment are under game settings in the menus.

jb1OeF2DkOevt6.png

Unless you're talking about the cvars to change them with binds, in which case you're looking for cl_hud_background_alpha and cl_hud_color.

NIP is getting rekt atm!

Not very impressed with GOTV here, their delay is longer than on twitch and the caster audio quality is really bad. I wonder if they can do anything about that.

CoolS

NIP is getting rekt atm!

Not very impressed with GOTV here, their delay is longer than on twitch and the caster audio quality is really bad. I wonder if they can do anything about that.

I don't mind the delay and audio quality since the image quality is SO much better.

Robot Pants

I know man, I hated everyone that unboxed those things too. Made me upset.

So if you don't have a twitch account, and just watch Cologne on GOTV, you can still get drops right?

udiie

poor kucher. he even came up strong in that part comeback in a couple instances but he was the laughing stock for awhile.
i got one of these containers
what's csgaf's recommendation on what i do with it?

qbicfeet

poor kucher. he even came up strong in that part comeback in a couple instances but he was the laughing stock for awhile.

Sell it if you want the quick cash or hold onto it for a few weeks/months and sell it at 2x the price.

CoolS

These matches are soooo unpredictable this time, especially with the inclusion of cobblestone and overpass. Decided to use my remaining 1,50€ on my account to buy some skins if I end up loosing the ones I use for betting now. It's not all the time we get tournaments like this after all!

ironmang

These matches are soooo unpredictable this time, especially with the inclusion of cobblestone and overpass. Decided to use my remaining 1,50€ on my account to buy some skins if I end up loosing the ones I use for betting now. It's not all the time we get tournaments like this after all!

Kind of how I feel. I'm prepared to go all in this weekend if it comes to it. (saving skins I care about, of course)

I'd sell it. Overpas does have a chance at some nice skins but I don't care for stickers and the selling price is high.

K.Sabot

If I had skins, I'd be a king today.

Spent 2 or so hours talking with people in a server and we all came to the conclusion that Epsilon was going to win vs NiP, can't wait to get back in there and see what they won.

K.Sabot

Really debating making a thread for the quarterfinals.

I mean, this is the closest thing CS:GO has to an International level tournament. And Dota has a thread for a game developer amateur tournament...

I mean, this is the closest thing CS:GO has to an International level tournament. And Dota has a thread for a game developer amateur tournament...
go for it!

it exists solely because someone made it

you can be that person

Razzer

I don't play CS, but I just saw this on Twitch and started watching out of curiosity and came to see if people were talking about it. From my perspective, just do it. The worst that can happen is people don't post and the thread dies, which is no different to what happens if you don't make it at all.

Also, hello shooter fans <3

MadGear

Wow, even in CS:GO NA'VI goes for a Puppey Pause.

And yeah, give this event and CS:GO more attention. I'm just a casual CS:GO player myself but i really enjoy these competitive tourney games.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member

Do it, and make it good. Get some non CS GAF interested in the game.

Shadownet

Banned
Wow I might be the only GAF player who never posted on here before. Hi guys :3

Now please give me some advice. Cloud9 or Dignitas. Who should I bet on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom