• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Is it worth picking up Operation Breakout at -50% if I never plan to play the maps?

The cases still sell for around 70p, and you can get some free skins from missions so it's probably worth it IMO.

Anilusion

QMGMMV9.png

Worth opening or should i just sell it?

edit: sold it for 7.50€. Free money!

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
This is the first time i've ever seen a CS go tournament livestream, this is great. I wish I didn't have to work.

cHinzo

I don't recall, did Katowice also had Bo1s in the early stages? This is great stuff.

Yesh and they were awesome. Not as epic as the games we got this tournament though, but there were more upsets (Titan going out in the group stage, Fnatic losing their first game against Reason, Dignitas and LGB, which were still kinda unknown teams at that time surprising everyone).

darkace

Banned
Valve should never have forced cobblestone and overpass into this event, the quality of matches on those maps has been so far below the other maps. They should have announced it before this event for a future event, giving the teams time to really get to know them.

Having said that, cobble will never be a viable comp map, its just too fkin big.

Yesh and they were awesome. Not as epic as the games we got this tournament though, but there were more upsets (Titan going out in the group stage, Fnatic losing their first game against Reason, Dignitas and LGB, which were still kinda unknown teams at that time surprising everyone).

I see, I guess I missed those matches then or memory is fuzzy.

Is it just me or is there no caster going on for the VP Vs. Fnatic game?

They've been having problems all day. It works now.

KingKong

I dont know why VP keep going A over and over

also theres over 100k viewers and only 1k drops so far so its not very likely to happen guys

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Technical issues have hurt the tournament. The official stream is 25fps with low bitrate, and they're dropping frames. The in game GoTV is 16tick and the voice codec is terrible.

jerry1594

How come the maps on operations keep getting worse? Bravo had Agency and Ali at least which were a lot of fun for me. Gwalior looked interesting at least.

Deadbeat

Banned
Cant believe the poles lost. I bet the under dog for 3 matches but pick VP and they choke.

Either im 3-1 or 2-2 in half an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom