• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayMay

Banned
CSGO is daily deal -50% off.... Why do they keep discounting the game......... Everytime that happens there's a new wave of hackers and smurfs

Also, jeez Cloud9 -

Zemm

Have nip played yet? From what I've seen this year they've really struggled and I'm wondering if they change things up if they flop here.

CoolS

C9 is absolutely insane. I always liked them, but these last 2 matches turned me into a HUGE fan. Unbelievable clutch plays from Hiko. Ball of steels all the way, and the skill to back it up.

Anilusion

I'm definitely buying Cloud9 Stickers to support Hiko.

knX5H6Q.jpg

Yeah, and they look pretty good!

It was there when I bought it.

TGMIII

Dig had it in the pocket, but I guess they forgot about the clutch master Hiko. Such god!

Dignitas forgot to actually play the game in the final arounds. Was pretty embarrassing for them.

csgolounge is damn slow, still waiting to get my items returned!

You'll be lucky if you get them returned within the next day with how overloaded the bots are right now.

BigAT

The CS:GO sale hacker influx is real, I just had someone get banned in the middle of our game. He wasn't even very good and his team was losing 9-1 when he got kicked.

I wonder if some people are making a decent side income by doing bets and then cashing out via PayPal, down the line.

with 1.3 million dollars worth of bets being placed before the tourney even started I'm pretty sure many do. I've seen some people with like a dozen knives in their inventory. That's probably worth over 10k when you add in the rest of their stuff.

soultron

Banned
with 1.3 million dollars worth of bets being placed before the tourney even started I'm pretty sure many do. I've seen some people with like a dozen knives in their inventory. That's probably worth over 10k when you add in the rest of their stuff.

I think the tough part is actually finding buyers with whom to do the PP/real money transactions. At some point you have to be sitting on so much inventory that it's slow to move mass quantities.

I think the tough part is actually finding buyers with whom to do the PP/real money transactions. At some point you have to be sitting on so much inventory that it's slow to move mass quantities.

Paranoia would get the best of me. I'm not sure exactly how these trades go down but without an official third party it's is so easy to make a bad deal. If i ever find a knife I'm keeping the sucker.

I already have the M4 I want. Not I just want a good deagle, CZ, AK and awp skin.

Shadownet

Banned
Thank you Chinzo for being such an incredible guy. He just added me on Steam and gave me a battle-tested Asiimov P90. the skin I wanted for so long but could not bring myself to pay so much for it.

I'm at lost for words. Such an amazing guy.

soultron

Banned
He is a better man than I. :p

I'm still poor for skins (don't really have anything I actually want to sport yet)... but once I'm set, I'm gonna make it rain for someone. Pay it forward and all that.

Shadownet

Banned
He is a better man than I. :p

I'm still poor for skins (don't really have anything I actually want to sport yet)... but once I'm set, I'm gonna make it rain for someone. Pay it forward and all that.

I really didn't expect anything from anyone. I just logged back on to steam to download Tomb Raider and bam. headshot.

I've been gifting out a lot of games since I joined SteamGAF so giving away stuff is a great feeling :)
--------------------

So I know that Stat Trak tend to make the gun more valuable. But honestly they don't provide anything more than a kill counter right? But damn they sure cost a lot more.

Also, "Factory New" isn't really Factory New. There are still scratches on guns :/ the differences between them and Minimal Wear are almost nonexistence.

I really didn't expect anything from anyone. I just logged back on to steam to download Tomb Raider and bam. headshot.

I've been gifting out a lot of games since I joined SteamGAF so giving away stuff is a great feeling :)
--------------------

So I know that Stat Trak tend to make the gun more valuable. But honestly they don't provide anything more than a kill counter right? But damn they sure cost a lot more.

Also, "Factory New" isn't really Factory New. There are still scratches on guns :/ the differences between them and Minimal Wear are almost nonexistence.

Pretty much. Though I will say after winning a round a killstreak weapon I press the show off key so the person I killed can see what number he was.

This scene is always in my mind when I do it.[Minus the racism]

soultron

Banned
OK, time to pay it forward. Anyone on here, who quotes this post to reveal the goods I'm giving away, and replies (3 items to give away; 1st reply gets 1st pick, down to 3rd reply), can have a thing each for free. It's nothing crazy, but I'd rather give it away since I got some dupes.

Sajjaja

OK, time to pay it forward. Anyone on here, who quotes this post to reveal the goods I'm giving away, and replies (3 items to give away; 1st reply gets 1st pick, down to 3rd reply), can have a thing each for free. It's nothing crazy, but I'd rather give it away since I got some dupes.

Hellraiser pls.

Shadownet

Banned

I'll ask for the
LDLC
sticker please:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom