• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Banned
what kind of keyboard do you guys use?

i need a new one, don't know what to get. debating on steeseries apex or the blackwidow

wwm0nkey

Me and my friends were down 12-3 and just made a complete comeback. Was soooo good after 2 of their team was trash talking us at the half, they got so pissed when we won XD

udiie

I use a piece of crap but I will be going for this one. I don't use a number pad and like that I can put my mouspad and kb closer together.
CM Storm QuickFire Rapid - Tenkeyless
Hilarious! I've also got that keyboard with blue switches. Nothing but good experiences with it. Two years old and still going strong.

JWrtvmt.jpg

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
what kind of keyboard do you guys use?

i need a new one, don't know what to get. debating on steeseries apex or the blackwidow
I use a Logitech multimedia keyboard. It does what I need it to do; most importantly, it has a pause button for music.

Just spent $25 on keys and got nothing :(

IsMM broken? Says my wait times are < 1 minute yet I'm sitting in the lobbies for more than 5
That sounds about normal.

Omega

Banned
that coolermaster one sounds pretty good, cheaper than the blackwidow too.

trying to get back into CS after such a long break and only playing Titanfall was a bad decision. jumped right into comp like an idiot, i can't hang with DMGs right now..

K.Sabot

Sigh

ran into a group of 3 griefers on my team who shot the last 2 of us all match, flashed us and then eventually kicked us on the last round.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Not only did I just get my gold Operation Breakout challenge coin, but so did two of my teammates (randoms, I solo-queued):

Because the game didn't keep track of them, I wrote down all the missions I received and completed. Too many mission repeats for my liking, though. I hope Valve gets rid of getting the same mission twice in one Operation, especially back to back:

01. Get 20 confirmed pistol kills in casual matches.
02. Win a competitive match on Inferno.
03. Win a competitive match on Black Gold.
04. Win a competitive match on Cache.
05. Win a competitive match on Inferno.
06. Win a competitive match on Rush
07. Get 20 confirmed XM1014 kills in Deathmatch.
08. Get 20 confirmed kills in Demolition matches.
09. Win 16 rounds in competitive Overpass.
10. Get a knife kill in a casual match.
11. Win 16 rounds in competitive Cache.
12. Win 16 rounds in competitive Cobblestone.
13. Win 16 rounds in competitive Cobblestone.
14. Win 16 rounds in competitive Mirage.
15. Win 16 rounds in competitive Rush.

Thank god they changed it so that you had to win 16 comp rounds, instead of the entire match. Cache and Rush (1st) took way too many tries.

PhaZZe

Banned
Yesterday i bought CS:GO and Operation breakout , amazing game, very polished, never played CS before. still not sure why i bought operation breakout
anyone can help me
Watching some competitives match now and wow, intense as fuck

Anilusion

Yesterday i bought CS:GO and Operation breakout , amazing game, very polished, never played CS before. still not sure why i bought operation breakout
anyone can help me
Watching some competitives match now and wow, intense as fuck

You bought operation breakout because they allows you do get Breakout cases which you can put on the market and make money. Sell 2 of those cases and you've made the money back. After that it's profit.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Thought I'd jump on the sticker bandwagon, I spent £8 and opened them all and I did well. 6 ESL One, 4 NiP holo, 3 Fnatic holo, 1 C9 holo, 2 LDLC holo and all the basic ones. Hopefully that'll be a nice profit in a few months.

Missed the gold trophy by one pick and I continue my streak of having yet to receive a single souvenir drop since their introduction. Feels bad man.

Anilusion

I bought CS:GO and a breakout pass for a secondary steam account of mine with the wallet money I had left, but I had forgot the password and had to reset it. Now when I try to trade with it I get:

"You recently forgot and then reset your Steam account's password after multiple months of account inactivity. In order to protect the items in your inventory, you will be unable to trade for 26 more days."

Is there any way to transfer the breakout pass to this account without directly trading it? Having to wait another month would suck because that would leave like 2 weeks left of the operation.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Session cannot be created. I cannot join games, join lobbies or even refresh the community server list. It seems the EU servers are fucked.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Been having issues since yesterday, which is when I convinced my friend to buy the game. Good first impression.

soultron

Banned
Just wanted to give a shout out and big thanks to KSabot for the ESL OT in Gaming. I feel like you sold a few hundred copies for Valve with the interest you drummed up. Hopefully we'll get some new regulars in this thread as a result!

Just wanted to give a shout out and big thanks to KSabot for the ESL OT in Gaming. I feel like you sold a few hundred copies for Valve with the interest you drummed up. Hopefully we'll get some new regulars in this thread as a result!

+1

I was happy to see it got some use.

RS4-

Great so I'm in the middle of switching ISPs and I've been offline since Wed. Why have key prices dropped? I thought I had like 2 orders in for under $2ish,but it picked up 5 of them instead.

Mokoi

Banned
Thank god they changed it so that you had to win 16 comp rounds, instead of the entire match. Cache and Rush (1st) took way too many tries.

Heh, glad i'ts not winning the match anymore. Would of taken me forever to clear the mission.

t0rment

is there a higher drop rate when you buy the pass or something? played about 4 hours and not even a basic skin to have on a gun dropped. :|

Anilusion

So any reason CSGO Lounge only tries to retur. 3 out 4 ietms I ask for?

The bot probably doesnt have all of them. Just request again after you have gotten those 3.

Any chance this stickers will get as expensive as the Katowice stickers eventually? Or were their capsules never this cheap?

Opening them is so much fun. Same excitement as chests, for 10% of the price.

The bot probably doesnt have all of them. Just request again after you have gotten those 3.

Any chance this stickers will get as expensive as the Katowice stickers eventually? Or were their capsules never this cheap?

Ah ok. I was worried that maybe if I accepted the request I wouldn't get my 4th gun.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member

They'll probably get close to the price, but it'll take twice as long.

Anilusion

They'll probably get close to the price, but it'll take twice as long.

That's good enough for me.

Spent 15&#8364;, got 15 holo stickers (1 fnatic, 2 NiP), 2 of the rare Legends stickers and 1 of the rare Challengers sticker, and like 60 normal ones (6 NiP).

I have also experienced the disappointment of the thing you want just passing by so slightly, the excitement of ticking into something good by like a pixel, the feeling of not getting anything good for a long time, and the feeling of getting lots of good stuff in a row. I will never open any real chests again I think, the investment doesn't seem worth it at all and I'd rather just buy the skins I like of the market like I have been doing so far.

Omega

Banned
So any reason CSGO Lounge only tries to retur. 3 out 4 ietms I ask for?

im sure theres a reason but you get back everything.

i just realized i've never even had a legendary item show up in any of my cases. I think I've seen a rare item like 3 or 4 times out of 100+ cases.

Chiramii

I'm back to Master Guardian II after descending down to Gold Nova Master. Now I need to get back to Master Guardian Elite and climb from there.

This game too hard for me.

Deadbeat

Banned
I have a really bad habit of buying skins I think look good, play with them for maybe 5 minutes, then sell them back on the market. Theres like nothing I want for some guns. I want a serious skin that looks cool. Not this weird artsy shit.

For example, the Beretta Limba skin and the 1014 Blue Steel skin. Nice and clean. No stupid crap.

soultron

Banned
I have a really bad habit of buying skins I think look good, play with them for maybe 5 minutes, then sell them back on the market. Theres like nothing I want for some guns. I want a serious skin that looks cool. Not this weird artsy shit.

For example, the Beretta Limba skin and the 1014 Blue Steel skin. Nice and clean. No stupid crap.
Contractor series is still on of my favourites. I have a 5-7, Scar-20, and AUG from that set.

MattyG

Banned
Guys, I really suck at CSGO because I'm new, but can I play with some of you sometime?

And don't misunderstand me, I'm not being humble or downplaying myself or anything. I suck. HARD.

EDIT: Apparently I just need the server IP? And what do you guys do for voice chat? I've never downloaded or used mumble or anything, so I'll have to do that if that's what you use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom