• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odah

Banned
welp, looks like im gonna lose my 7$ on Fnatic

Fnatic hype deflated :/

I even had the feeling that Titan would win this today but I didnt listen to my stomach feeling

Omega

Banned
im excited for this french vs french finals

CS is fixed. everyone talks about who the better team is after that mixup, what better way to solve it than Bo3 on lan

CoolS

What the hell its over already? Holy fuck. Should have put more on Titan. But i sure as hell did not se fnatic loosing 0-2. 1-2 okay. But this? Just wow

Ludono

No souvenir drops for this tournament, right?

Sadly no, but I think Dream Hack Winter?

and here I am, with my stupid ass $1.85 value on Titan :(

Why bet on a 75/25 odds when the real odds are actually 60/40?

Hey I was only able to get about $1.00 on them because that's all I had in returns (the rest was tied up on other matches and the stupid bots wouldn't let me put more items in)

Well, after that match it seems crazy NOT to bet on Titan....

Clydefrog

93f91589a14e0428799e2d4930b3bed1.gif

the Jennifer Lawrence of CS:GO

Rivitur

Banned
On inferno they kept going A so olof couldnt get many kills. When they did go b krimz and olof wouldn't even get a chance to react. Olof is a pretty decent awper but you can't have two awps as t it just doesn't work, and they obvouisly didnt get a chance to playnct. Also with KQLY and Kenny destroying everything how could olof frag when he isn't entry dragged flush a is.

Divius

Yikes. That was rough.

RIP Fnatic.

Why are the odds shifting towards Titan? LDLC beat them earlier, lol. Hmm. Interesting bet.

ChrisW

Whats the best value for money, minimal wear, field tested or factory new? or does it vary per gun?

also are there any guns that are currently going up in value?

Omega

Banned
Whats the best value for money, minimal wear, field tested or factory new? or does it vary per gun?

also are there any guns that are currently going up in value?

Cerberus fluctuates. it's currently on a small increase. i bought it for like 7.75, currently starts at 8.94

i go with minimal wear. it's usually significantly cheaper and on most skins is indistinguishable from factory new. anything else lower grade doesn't really look that good imo. except knives even minimal wear looks ass, so it's FN or bust

Odah

Banned
The reason why LDLC and Titan won the previous games is that they both were on the right side of the room.

That's why Titan will win again
2169924-kappa.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom