• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolS

IF it was 2 or 3 months later, LDLC vs fnatic would be a real nail biter for sure, since I really can see the french team becoming really scary.

The way it is now, it's going to really depend on if LDLC are having a good day or not tomorrow. I can't see fnatic loosing this in a BO3, but I also never thought HR would come that close yesterday (yes there was a lot of DDoS but still). Either way there will be some great CS tomorrow.

K.Sabot

I want to get to the point where I can bet max on 2 accounts, bet on both of the teams max, and just skin swap until I get stuff that's worth more than $60.

Of course this would only work for matches that were around 50/50.

cHinzo

Two more weeks until my new laptop arrives. T_T Gotta stay strong. Only got the option to play CS and LoL with crappy fps on my borrowed laptop atm, ugh. Gonna aim for DMG when I get my new laptop. :D Hopefully I get more than 100 fps this time.

chessnut

I want to get to the point where I can bet max on 2 accounts, bet on both of the teams max, and just skin swap until I get stuff that's worth more than $60.

Of course this would only work for matches that were around 50/50.

I could have done that earlier today....then I put $240 on VP on impulse T_T

impact

Banned
Dropped from Nova 3 to Silver Elite Master, ._. havent won a single game in days. Something weird is going on lol

at LEM I'm just losing 80% of my matches to cheaters. ESEA has never been more tempting. Also field tested can be pretty awesome

E0A731FB8F8E6989410EBD62DB884A3065425CA7

cHinzo

at LEM I'm just losing 80% of my matches to cheaters. ESEA has never been more tempting. Also field tested can be pretty awesome
You do know Field Tested Asiimovs, minus the P90, equals Factory New quality of other skins. FT is the highest grade for Asiimovs which is the reason why it looks so good. :d

Mokoi

Banned
I want an asiimov m4 skin now. Perhaps I'll get lucky when I open a crate. Buying straight up is lame, and kills all the excitement.

Omega

Banned
Man, first time playing with Omega. He carried me and Mayhem (EzioCroft) to victory. those Deagle kills.

deag the best man

i felt bad when we switched to t side and the whole team asked me what we should do lol. im a terrible in game leader, i prefer someone else to make the strats and i do my best to execute.

gg though

Shadownet

Banned
deag the best man
i felt bad when we switched to t side and the whole team asked me what we should do lol. im a terrible in game leader, i prefer someone else to make the strats and i do my best to execute.
gg though

Lol you know me and my strats. Rush A, then B. then play for pick. Rinse and Repeat. lol I play Cache a lot but I'm not familiar with where to smoke so I can't really call complex stats. Usually it's animl that call them anyway.

But yeah great game. That win tasted so good.

Omega

Banned
i wish i had tits

just saw a girl that's a silver 3 get donated a gut knife

and she has two fucking Howls.....

im getting me breast implants

i wish i had tits

I never quite understand some people's infatuation with particular streamers. One example is a dude named Summit, he's a CSGO streamer among other things. I think he is actually quite talented, one of the few people I can sit down and watch for long periods and enjoy it. Still I could never see my self donating the guy a fade butterfly knife along with 50+ cases and keys, or donate over 20,000 dollars to the guy. I mean that person is free to do as they please and there are worse ways to spend that money, I just wonder what their mindset is.

Rivitur

Banned
Speaking of which, my blonde friend who has never played CS in her life, just picked it up and will be streaming it from time to time, so i'll see what she gets along the way. She averages about 30-40 viewers on her GTA stream so good numbers for skins.

Omega

Banned
I never quite understand some people's infatuation with particular streamers. One example is a dude named Summit, he's a CSGO streamer among other things. I think he is actually quite talented, one of the few people I can sit down and watch for long periods and enjoy it. Still I could never see my self donating the guy a fade butterfly knife along with 50+ cases and keys, or donate over 20,000 dollars to the guy. I mean that person is free to do as they please and there are worse ways to spend that money, I just wonder what their mindset is.

yeah i know what you mean. I spend a ton of time on twitch but i barely even sub to people let alone donate. I sub to semphis, that's my one and only sub. He's a cool dude and doesn't beg for donations or subs like everyone else.

i just don't understand how one person gets two Howls. let alone a person that doesn't even use the M4.

it's like building someone a pc with quad Titan Zs, 128GB RAM and just complete overkill just so they could play solitaire.

K.Sabot

I think people try and quantify the amount of entertainment they got from a streamer and give back to them monetarily for that quantity. It's only a thing for a tiny amount of people though, but they seem consistent from stream to stream.

I'd never donate to summit because he reads everyone's donation comments and that's really annoying from a spectator standpoint. I can tell he's starting to crack from them too.

Haroon

Played two matches today. Both of them had a cheater that was carrying their team. Lost both matches :/. I am getting a 5820k. Does anyone here use the same CPU? If so, what type of fps do you get during competitive match making?

ironmang

i wish i had tits

I think there's a lot of people out there that have a lot of extra money. Most of the big streamers have gotten huge donations from viewers. Never really understood donating skins though. Like I'm sure the professional streamer would much rather have money for food and rent than extra howls and knives.

Women and men streamers are about the same as far as donations goes it seems. Only thing about women streamers that irks me is putting "the biggest D: " for the biggest donor. Just seems so out of place.

What's Lounge Companion?

And so who are you guys betting on tomorrow? And why?

Really not sure. Upsets are great... but I really wish Dig was still in for more interesting matches.

Thinking of going big on LDLC and small on Titan but I might just skip both and bet the finals.

Divius

Finally got my 'more expensive' skins back that were locked on the dig-mouz bet, and put them on LDLC. I'll be missing the match but LDLC should have little problems taking that.

CoolS

And so who are you guys betting on tomorrow? And why?

I bet small on Titan. Like 1$ small. fnatic will likely take this there is no way the real odds are stacked 76:24 in fnatics favor. So the odds for Titan are just too good to pass up.

I also bet 15 cents on 3Dmax for shits and giggles.

The really interesting one will be the final.

cHinzo

3DMAX looked really good after killing 3 people during their eco and taking their guns, but they fell apart the round after lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom