• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odah

Banned
I like how everyone, the twitch chat, the csgl chat and the people in the stream are ALL just going insane because of that song.

DUDUDUDUDUDUDU

Overdoziz

Banned
Are they playing online right now? I haven't really been following the pro scene of CSGO for very long so I'm not really familiar with how it works.

CoolS

Are they playing online right now? I haven't really been following the pro scene of CSGO for very long so I'm not really familiar with how it works.
I think it has to do with the connection to Steam. You always have to be connected to steam in some way to log onto a server , right?

Rivitur

Banned
I think it has to do with the connection to Steam. You always have to be connected to steam in some way to log onto a server , right?
Yea, I'd assume something like this since they have to be connected to steam to get their steam profiles and skins. Maybe the attacked the server at the arena which is connected to the arenas web?

Ludono

You're skins won't show up if you play offline matches...

So these "LAN" events aren't actually LAN, just internet matches in the same room :p

Overdoziz

Banned
Surely they can just play offline, right? Problems like this are annoying enough for online pro matches, but it really shouldn't be happening during local tournaments.

cresto

This is ridiculous. Titan is going to lose because of this long as hell pause. All momentum has been lost. Any explanation yet?

cresto

The collective internet should be able to come up with a solution to prevent this crap from happening. I suppose the whole structure internet is based on as a whole is flawed, but still. Wtf

Rivitur

Banned
I don't get it?

Kappa x2

WOP WOP WOP WOP
shXgx4c.jpg

ViviOggi

( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛ OP OP OP OP ┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )

Odah

Banned
Goddamnit I swear, the reason why extraterrestrials are not visiting our planet is because as soon as they reach proximity to earth and see what's happening on the internet they leave scared no matter how advanced or powerful they are.

assuming they can be scared and have emotions

ViviOggi

Goddamnit I swear, the reason why extraterrestrials are not visiting our planet is because as soon as they reach proximity to earth and see what's happening on the internet they leave scared no matter how advanced or powerful they are.

assuming they can be scared and have emotions

You know they'll love twitch chat

tumblr_inline_navzg820Gt1r0ud0s.gif
DUDUDUDUDU
tumblr_inline_navzg820Gt1r0ud0s.gif

has the first game really not been completed? i left for like 30-45 minutes

Nope still 5-0 for Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom