• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
LDLC won the first map on Cache. 16-8 Great T side from them. Dust II is up next.

Edit: man is everyone asleep? people should be watching this great match.

Shadownet

Banned
LDLC won Dust II 16-12. Winning 2-0. Moving on to the Final!

It was an eco round for 3DMAX who were on T side. Everyone on 3DMAX was dead except 1 guy. Happy ran out of bullets on his M4A1 and his CZ. Decided to charge up mid double doors to knife the last guy. whipped on the knife. Had about 10 health left. switched to his M4. Found 1 bullet left in there, quick 180 turn and killed the last guy who was also down to his last health.

It was amazing.

KingKong

Fnatic have looked like the best team since the last major but who knows, I didn't expect NiP and Dignitas to get knocked out either

Shadownet

Banned
Fnatic have looked like the best team since the last major but who knows, I didn't expect NiP and Dignitas to get knocked out either

NiP have look a bit shaky since they won Cologne and Digs has been looking off and on. Not inconsistent like HR or NaVi. But yeah.

CoolS

Betting half of my inventory on the final, most likely on fnatic. I'm really scared even though I'm sure they'll take it.

Shadownet

Banned
Is it on yet
Just got banned from hltv for the week again lel.

lol what happened? how do you even? They're still talking right now

Man two of the best awpers in the world look so young. JW and KennyS. I'm sure they're both under 20 if not 18.

Edit: Olofmester is a Redskins fan? lol He's wearing a Redskins hat.

soultron

Banned
Looking at pros and their ages makes me feel really old. I'm 26... IS IT 2 LATE 2 GO PRO?!
(Yes.)

Having a really slow day at work, moving desks, hoping I can catch some of the DH action.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Looking at pros and their ages makes me feel really old. I'm 26... IS IT 2 LATE 2 GO PRO?!
(Yes.)

Having a really slow day at work, moving desks, hoping I can catch some of the DH action.

I'm waaay more old than you :/ but it's all about reflexes.

soultron

Banned
I'm waaay more old than you :/ but it's all about reflexes.

Heh! I think that being 18-19 affords you a lot more free time.

At 26, living with my partner in our own place, I don't have a tonne of time to practise or play these days. It's funny because I'm signing up with people I work with for a league and already I'm questioning if I'm going to be able to commit my Sundays (that's when games are played) to league play. I'm too busy these days.

Rivitur

Banned
I talked about being some guys dad cuz he called me fat (ban number 8ish already IP banned so I have to use my 4g)

KennyS is just destroying them...

Mokoi

Banned
93f91589a14e0428799e2d4930b3bed1.gif

Lol, thanks for posting this.

Wow did not expect this lead from titan

Did you ever get that rank?

Ludono

Great match, was getting nervous for Titan there for a second but they came through. Now I kind of wish I bet more on them XD

chessnut

Great match, was getting nervous for Titan there for a second but they came through. Now I kind of wish I bet more on them XD

Same...I had a good feeling about it too, if I hadnt lost to much yesterday I would have put at least $100 down.

Ex6tenz always plays well against fnatic. He had a 19 game win streak against them at one point. Old titan even beat new fnatic in a bo3 at g3

Wunder

Hope Titan wins, only for the amazing LDLC vs Titan final where NBK stares Ex6teznzz in the face and shuts his team down. Also to shut up some people who heralded Fnatic as the best fucking team in the world for winning some online Bo1s

Ludono

Same...I had a good feeling about it too, if I hadnt lost to much yesterday I would have put at least $100 down.

Ex6tenz always plays well against fnatic. He had a 19 game win streak against them at one point. Old titan even beat new fnatic in a bo3 at g3

I haven't started betting cash on CSGO but I wanted to put some big skins on them but CSGO lounge wasn't cooperating so I had to make do with some low value shit skins :p

Ah well, at least the entertainment from watching this match is priceless :D

And Ex6tenz did fairly well, won quite a few rounds for them especially on the CT side but Kenny gave them that massive lead they needed on the T side.

Shadownet

Banned
Hope Titan wins, only for the amazing LDLC vs Titan final where NBK stares Ex6teznzz in the face and shuts his team down. Also to shut up some people who heralded Fnatic as the best fucking team in the world for winning some online Bo1s

You sound oddly salty about stuff like this.

chessnut

I haven't started betting cash on CSGO but I wanted to put some big skins on them but CSGO lounge wasn't cooperating so I had to make do with some low value shit skins :p

Ah well, at least the entertainment from watching this match is priceless :D

And Ex6tenz did fairly well, won quite a few rounds for them especially on the CT side but Kenny gave them that massive lead they needed on the T side.

Yeah I meant 100 in skins. Yeah I miss seeing VG/titan execute so masterfully. Ever since screams decline and the addition of kennys, they haven't been playing at this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom