• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

rip viewer count

Wow the stream is unbelievably smooth and completely lag-free when watched through VLC via Livestreamer, why did I never try this before?

giphy.gif
EZ Cheese EZ Slice

Odah

Banned
Whenever I bet on Titan I win high 8D

had rv of 8$ won stuff for like almost 10$ thats really cool :3

also a M4a4 X-Ray minimal wear!

CoolS

For some reason i really really dislike titan. They played amazing though. At least I have a small winning from their game against fnatic, so my loss on this one destroyed me not as bad.

udiie

That's the one with the shark on it. Dun really like the Scout myself, but u can sell it for a good price I think.

Maybe... betting just isn't for u. :d

I would agree, but I'm still about even thanks to some big upsets. And plus, I'm never over $2-3 dollars per bet (even that sounds high tbh). I'm learning the intricacies for sure, such as team performance on LAN vs. Network games, good and bad maps, etc.
Plus I should also say, it makes watching competitive games MUCH more interesting hahaha

ViviOggi

I would agree, but I'm still about even thanks to some big upsets. And plus, I'm never over $2-3 dollars per bet (even that sounds high tbh). I'm learning the intricacies for sure, such as team performance on LAN vs. Network games, good and bad maps, etc.
Plus I should also say, it makes watching competitive games MUCH more interesting hahaha
Fishing for upsets only because of extreme odds (like your history suggests) will get you nowhere in the long run, you gotta pick your battles based on research and expected value. I had to learn this myself after only getting into CS betting recently and since then, between stat sites and discussion here, it's been relatively smooth sailing. Worked my way up from a devastating -$20 or so (fuck you IBP) to +$15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom