• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivitur

Banned
Property > Fnatic (ICB bet worth it with those odds. Property went close with Mouz so there is a small upset potential)
HR = NIP(Currently on HR but will see how they perform against Epsilon before deciding)
Fnatic > Dignitas(Would be close if Fetish was playing but he's not)
LDLC > Titan(Titan hasn't played Overpass according to HLTV and their recent performance has been awful)

I'd put whatever you're betting on property on epsilon. Epsilon has a better chance of winning in thier HR match than Property vs Fnatic. That's not saying property isn't a good team its just Fnatic is out of they're league right now.

ChrisW

Ohh, had a nice play yesterday. My team got wiped out that round on inferno and I had only 12 HP left. So I decided to just go for exit frags instead of attempting an insane 1vs4 clutch. Then this happened.

nice man, didn't know you could get up onto there. I'm really considering switching to the M4A4 without the silencer, just because of the extra bullets in each mag. I'm just worried about spray patterns, i'm still struggling with my recoil adjustments at the moment, but I'm getting better with the AK and M4A4-S

CoolS

nice man, didn't know you could get up onto there. I'm really considering switching to the M4A4 without the silencer, just because of the extra bullets in each mag. I'm just worried about spray patterns, i'm still struggling with my recoil adjustments at the moment, but I'm getting better with the AK and M4A4-S

I keep switching between the A1-S an A4, mainly because of the magazine sizes. It happens so often that I'm out of bullets when I otherwise would have gotten the kill with the M4A1. With the A4 you can spray a lot more, which is great.

Odah

Banned
16-5 gg

Rekt-9

makes me confident on my all-in bet on Fnatic against Dignitas now :D

alltough the value allready droped to 54$ >_>

Xizk

Let's see if HR show a strong performance against Epsilon. If not I'm changing my next bet to NIP. If Epsilon loses I might go medium on property when they play.

danielcw

Is there a simple way to turn the
ingame voice chat from push-to-talk
to push-to-start-talking and push again to stop talking?

alias dcw_voice_toggle dcw_voice_toggle_a;
alias dcw_voice_toggle_b "-voicerecord; alias dcw_voice_toggle dcw_voice_toggle_a;"
alias dcw_voice_toggle_a "+voicerecord; alias dcw_voice_toggle dcw_voice_toggle_b;"

I like the -lv option, wish it would make dead bodies disappear

Xizk

HR losing to Epsilon. Switched my bet to NIP. Will go big on fnatic vs epsilon if the odds are not too high on fnatic.

Omega

Banned
dont think you can call it a choke

when it comes to the high level teams Cache is always extremely CT sided. i feel like every time i watch it's 11-4 half at worst.

cHinzo

Anyone betting on Property > Epsilon? I'm not really feeling Epsilon atm, but Property aint a good team themselves.

Edit: can't even get my inventory to load. >_>

Xizk

Anyone betting on Property > Epsilon? I'm not really feeling Epsilon atm, but Property aint a good team themselves.

Edit: can't even get my inventory to load. >_>

I only put in a cheap 0.1 skin on Property. It's a bo3 and they were close to winning against Mouz yesterday who I think is a better team than Epsilon.

Edit: Upped my bet to 0.6 because the odds look nice.

Xizk

My butt is clenched on this Dust2 match between Epsilon and Property.If only Emilio had been around from the beginning.

Odah

Banned
best reward value ever

13c9eb15dd.jpg

CoolS

Well fuck you too NiP. Just came home to see that they lost. Just when i thought my inventory might finally reach 1$.

Edit: Holy FUCK HR turned it around against Epsilon? Ok I definitely would have bet on them then. That's what I get for betting on matches before I can make a real decision I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom