• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

cHinzo

Dnno, this 9-6 switch on Overpass in the VP vs Dig game looks way more balanced than those 15-0 / 14-1 CT Nuke/Cache games.

Haines

Banned
Lots of weapon balancing, and a few map changes. I think you missed teh enw metal doors on dust2 as well. And of course the tagging and movement changes of last week are probably the biggest thing thats new.

Oh they changed.movement and tagging finally?

Metal doors were added just after I left.

I hope to get back to playing soon. Is the.community happy with the game.or.still.lots to balance?

CoolS

Oh they changed.movement and tagging finally?

Metal doors were added just after I left.

I hope to get back to playing soon. Is the.community happy with the game.or.still.lots to balance?

Yup, just last week. Tagging I really like, the grenade tagging is a bit much at the moment.

Overall the community is happy but there is still a lot of stuff people want changed. But the CS community will never be completely happy.

Divius

Looks like my small chance bet on VP paid off :) Overpass is one weird map.

8Wj7OM3.png

CoolS

Amazing how low NiP have fallen. They can't get any plays going anymore.

Edit: The Property- HR match hasn't even started yet, and they're scheduled to start their match against Dignitas in 35 minutes...

Omega

Banned
Na'Vi absolutely obliterated HellRaisers on Mirage.

don't know what that's worth but that's what happened the last time I saw HR play on Mirage.

I never bet big but man i suck at betting. I'm at 50/50 win loss and that's after going for bets that are generally safe according to the internet.

CoolS

All in on VP. Either they win this, or I can finally enjoy matches just for the matches again and don't worry about betting.

I chanced it with Titan vs Dignitas (Titan) and then Dignitas vs HR (Dignitas), and made off well, haha.

Titan bet was a fanboy one and then I applied likely very crumbly logic to picking Dig for the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom