• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

impact

Banned
so they moved VP/LDLC to 3 days from now and you can switch teams on your bets

lets just keep giving the DDOSers what they want -_______-

mouz are giving me a fucking heart attack. bet against them, they sweep NaVi. bet on them, they look like shit against... Property?

CoolS

mouz are giving me a fucking heart attack. bet against them, they sweep NaVi. bet on them, they look like shit against... Property?

Yup, it sucks. Gonna keep my bet the way it was.

And Property has a lot of potential, so this isn't surprising

Edit: to be honest: I'm more surprised by NiP today. One day they suck, the other they are okay again.

impact

Banned
mouz with allu, chrisJ, karrigan, tabseN, schneider/maikelelelele would be pretty good I think

e: looks like we're off to CBBLE BOIZ

cHinzo

mouz with allu, chrisJ, karrigan, tabseN, schneider/maikelelelele would be pretty good I think

e: looks like we're off to CBBLE BOIZ

Not gonna happen.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited for Maikelele's new team. He was planning to make one with Schneider if he was interested and gonna try to get through the Dreamhack Winter qualifications. I think it got potential if they can manage to get Twist or Dennis with them, although Twist doesn't seem to like Maikelele, which is a shame. :C

SCR

Neo Member

You couldn't switch teams

Lord knows I tried ;_;

CoolS

Only some trash skin bets left for today. If VP vs LDLC wasn't ddosed an I would have won that, it would have been a great day for me.

Xizk

Made a profit today because of fnatic and Alternate bets. Also won my Dignitas bet. Lost the rest but they were only ICB bets. The only bet I have left is on HR but not expeting much.

Odah

Banned
Thank you based Fnatic/mouz:

8cf10126f5.jpg

I hate you Titan...lost 10$ on them

Omega

Banned
holy shit Cerberus jumped up to $14.

i bought mine for half that. considering selling it, I like the skin, but profit..

Omega

Banned
Nevermind. Steam fucked me

Cancelled my FF13 preorder cuz fuck 60GB installs. won't let me use the market until the 17th. 10 day cooldown..not cool Valve, not cool

Wunder

I'm gunna have to try this out, what are the kind of ranks that join these servers though? as I'm only silver 2

not sure if anyone else responded to you, but the ones I found are varied, I find the average to be at least AK, but it's pretty hit and miss. Each map/server has a set of 'arenas' where you basically move up and down for each win/loss, so eventually you'll kinda just get pushed down to the lower levels where hopefully it isn't too bad, but who knows. I've seen some incredible players on that server and some really really bad ones - just try it out and don't worry too much if you get stomped. Again it is really just practising a small aspect of the 1v1 clutch, but still useful if you really don't have much experience.

CoolS

God, HR have sooo much potential. Love watchimg them play. They just need a good coach and better strats and they could be insane.

Shadownet

Banned
Everyone on HR is getting DDOS. Man it's like every hackers in the world is on this. They might have to postponed this or either Titans or HR going to have to forfeit.

cHinzo

Looks like Flamie is subbin in.

Edit: great, more DDoS. Just lose already Titan. Looks like s1mple is out too and the guy from USSR is playing.

Omega

Banned
s1mple isn't even doing that good

you'd think the people about to lose money/skins would ddos the people playing well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom