• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayMay

Banned
Man, that P250 Hive is ugly as fck. Love the Supernova though, And I also kinda like this one here

s503fn.png

Shadownet

Banned
Sorry for the double post.

But I won't clutter CSGO GAF with pictures. Since we all know what they skins look like anyway.

These are my top 3. (Factory New of course)
1. P90 Asiimov
2. Five-SevN Urban Hazard
3. AK Redline

Special Mentions
M4A4 Howl
P250 Supernova

Omega

Banned
Fire Serpent
Blood in the Water
Water Elemental

Cerberus looks good as well. I might just drop the AK and only use a galil since i don't have an ak skin

Those P250's are all garish. I looked at Inferno but it just doesn't really stand out. Hive is kind of ugly and Mehndi is too busy and the patterns aren't appealing.

I just want Five-Seven style skins for it. A shiny, colored, or patterned slide and that's it. Maybe a wooden handle if there has to be anything else on it.

Odah

Banned
I really hope the rumours of a new sniper rifle being added to the game are false because there is really no need to add a 4th one.

We already have the:

Peew

Pew Pew Pew

PEW

that's far enough

Omega

Banned
I really hope the rumours of a new sniper rifle being added to the game are false because there is really no need to add a 4th one.

We already have the:

Peew

Pew Pew Pew

PEW

that's far enough

if we do hopefully it replaces the autos and actually gets some good skins made for it

Haroon

I met Atsuo once....I saw him snort coke
off of his own dick.

You know, people have always said that
I am very flexible
. Although I don't think that I will try something like that. It would be pretty weird. You know what I'm saying man?

Ludono

You know, people have always said that
I am very flexible
. Although I don't think that I will try something like that. It would be pretty weird. You know what I'm saying man?

Who said anything about flexible? They don't call you the human tripod for nothing amirite?

Shadownet

Banned
wat

i don't know what's more impressive, that, or that me and Shadow just played and had a good match with randoms.

That was much more impressive man.

Also I think it's hilarious when some guy trying to be sneaky deaky from behind you. Then you turn around and pump him full of bullets.

I hate people like that. Just shoot the guy, don't be dumb and give up an easy kill because you wanna show off. I can't count how many times I've seen someone do that and end up putting their teammate in a bad position or losing a round.

Omega

Banned
That was much more impressive man.

Also I think it's hilarious when some guy trying to be sneaky deaky from behind you. Then you turn around and pump him full of bullets.

I hate people like that. Just shoot the guy, don't be dumb and give up an easy kill because you wanna show off. I can't count how many times I've seen someone do that and end up putting their teammate in a bad position or losing a round.

idk man, its matchmaking.. with randoms.

unicorns are more common than that

CoolS

May I present the CSGAF MONTAGE
Not the greatest from an editing perspective but I think it turned out okay :)

Awesome, really like the edit of my Ace where I just wanted to get an exit frag or two.

CSGAF montage was great, that CoolS Glock hold

Thanks! Unfortunately we hadn't planted the bomb yet and I failed to get the last frag, but it was still one of the best plays I can remember doing. I especially love the two last headshots.

Shadownet

Banned
I think my best moment was on Dust II, I wasn't confident in using the AK (still not really, but animl urged me to keep trying so I am).

The T side managed to get through A and planted on site. I rotated from B site, went through mid double doors. Saw 1 guy lurking in lower tunnel, one tap head shot him, then turn left to go on CAT when I catch a guy in the middle of jumping down from there. I sprayed him down and immediately I thought I should go back and go through CT since they probably know I'm going to CAT now. (2 of my teammates are going on CAT so it didn't make sense to have 3 people going in one spot.)

I turn back to go through CT and another guy popped out double doors. I sprayed him down as well.

All 3 kills happened within 6-7 seconds. It was probably the most amazing play I ever had. I'm suprised they didn't call hax on me lol

I use to spectate a lot and Animl has improved a lot. He use to be the guy that always did p90 rushes. Now he's an AK whore like me. Almost brings a tear to my eye.

Everybody improved, but Animl impressed me the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom