• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robot Pants

Yea this cooldown is annoying.
Is it literally 24 hours from your last mission? Cause I did one last night before midnight, and it said one day til my next. and I still cant do it.

garath

Prices for items and cases would be garbage low if you were able to do 4 missions every day.

It works fine right now, IMO.

I'm more annoyed that you have to pay more money on top of the operation itself to be able to do more missions.

Plus I could have sworn I was doing missions at a greater rate the previous operation.

I just like getting drops. Makes the casual grind a little more fun. Once my 4mo old becomes a 1 year old, I'll probably start being able to play competitive again. :p

I was finally back up to Nova 3 before Vanguard came out, since then I've played at least once on every map and LOST EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Woohoo back to Silver I go :p

It's a bit annoying, people on Asian servers tend to not have mics and not understand teamwork (and there are a lot of cheaters...) so it makes it quite frustrating sometimes. What I'd give for a proper team again :(

Welcome back to the silver life

http://youtu.be/cfRUyaf3PdY

Thoughts on TST vs. OK2STR?

I don't know much about these teams except Adren on TST who I really like.

Volcano and Anger just left TST to join other teams, and Adren said he didn't know who was going to be playing with them tonight. OK2STR isn't very good though....

You should probably skip.

Mokoi

Banned
Thoughts on TST vs. OK2STR?

I don't know much about these teams except Adren on TST who I really like.

Avoid cevo matches man, and if they had their original line up TST would have it. However, that is not the case this time so just skip that shit.
What are some examples of the missions? I don't know if I should spend $6 on this stuff.

Kill 20 chickens in deathmath
Win x rounds on a map in comp (Worst missions, and could be any of the new maps)
Get x amount of kills in deathmatch

Those are just some of the ones I know off the top of my head right now. The wait time to complete these missions is a joke tho, but I bought it anyways because I find some enjoyment in doing them.

Clydefrog

I've done a few arms race missions... it SUCKS being "team leader" (top fragger) because every time you shoot, you glow and it is basically a wallhack for everyone else to know where you are. It's ridiculous.

Omega

Banned
How can I link a demo to someone? We can download pro demos so I'm sure there's a way

I'm hoping someone can watch some of my gameplay and tell me what I'm doing wrong because I can't analyze myself, I'm too bias

How can I link a demo to someone? We can download pro demos so I'm sure there's a way

I'm hoping someone can watch some of my gameplay and tell me what I'm doing wrong because I can't analyze myself, I'm too bias

Go to your matches under watch. At the bottom of the scoreboard is a share link. Send that to whoever you want and it'll download the match.

haveheart

Banned

They are saved in the replays folder in your csgo folder, in case you want to send the file manually.

Rivitur

Banned
OK I have 16¢ worth of skins and am looking to win some. Any help on betting at a certain % of 50 and up that would net me skins?

Sajjaja

OK I have 16¢ worth of skins and am looking to win some. Any help on betting at a certain % of 50 and up that would net me skins?

Choose a team with the lowest odds ever and bet on them.
dont do that

CSGO Team rankings as of now
http://www.gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

If you wanna make some safe money, bet on fnatic in fnatic vs mousz.
If you're feeling dangerous, mousz and be prepared to lose it cause it probably will but there is a chance they could do it.

Rivitur

Banned
Choose a team with the lowest odds ever and bet on them.
dont do that

CSGO Team rankings as of now
http://www.gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

If you wanna make some safe money, bet on fnatic in fnatic vs mousz.
If you're feeling dangerous, mousz and be prepared to lose it cause it probably will but there is a chance they could do it.
You didnt understand.

OK so if I bet on a team with good odds I can't win anything with 16¢. My skins will just be retured to me and I would have won nothing. I'm asking if there is a certain odd that is above 50% where I can still get a return out of despite only betting 5-16¢ on the favored team?

Or am I screwed and I have to bet on underdogs the entire time to try and turn a profit?

Sajjaja

You didnt understand.

OK so if I bet on a team with good odds I can't win anything with 16¢. My skins will just be retured to me and I would have won nothing. I'm asking if there is a certain odd that is above 50% where I can still get a return out of despite only betting 5-16¢ on the favored team?

You won't win anything worthwhile but I'm sure you'll win something. Not entirely sure though.

MayMay

Banned
Just had the biggest comeback in my life lel

Cache, we started T side. Lost 2:13 first half, we were getting absolutely owned and ended up being totally demoralized.

We ended up winning 16:14 lol

udiie

Cache, we started T side. Lost 2:13 first half, we were getting absolutely owned and ended up being totally demoralized.

gmuq5jf.jpg

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.

Cache, we started T site. Lost 2:13 first half, totally demoralized.

Last round on T side you kept repeating "just kill yourself" over and over lol

NEVER GIVE UP, TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS

soultron

Banned
Oh shit, sons of GAF patriots. Got my new wacom tablet. Hoping to throw my first skin up tomorrow sometime once I finish it up. I might even sneak some time in on my maps too.

CoolS

i get two every four days with the campaigns...

I got two after four days without the campaigns. Seems like the missions are still fucked, hopefully they fix it on Thursday.

Edit: Ok I did one yesterday and now it tells me i have to wait till tomorrow to do another one...

Xizk

Never bet NA matches!!! You fools!!!

I've won 5/6 of my CEVO bets. EZ

I really enjoy playing Overpass but it needs good team work when playing CT. I have learned some really good T strats that seem to be working but on CT everyone needs to know when to go agressive and when to fall back and that seems to be the problem sometimes. On T I usually send one to lurk B,one in Connector and the rest to A. When we get a pick we decide on the site to attack. If we don't get one it's nice to let the B lurker go through their spawn while the rest attack A.

udiie

just played a match with some dudes from korea. apparently asian servers were down? anyways it was a hilarious game of little communication other than cheering and laughing. one of the best matches ive played.

Ludono

just played a match with some dudes from korea. apparently asian servers were down? anyways it was a hilarious game of little communication other than cheering and laughing. one of the best matches ive played.

No.

You don't understand. Playing on Asian servers if pure hell.

MayMay

Banned
Played some more on EU servers today, uncharted territory for me. Man.. gotta say - Playing on servers in your own region is way more fun and rewarding. I also play way better on those.

Match on Inferno was fun. The enemy team had 2 AKs and a bunch of high Novas iirc (forgot to take a screenshot after the ranks were displayed lol) - they accused me of smurfing D:

9539d99c0d.jpg

I should play way more on EU servers... Otherwise Ill stay in Silver/Low Nova forever.

CoolS

Played some more on EU servers today, uncharted territory for me. Man.. gotta say - Playing on servers in your own region is way more fun and rewarding. I also play way better on those.

Match on Inferno was fun. The enemy team had 2 AKs and a bunch of high Novas iirc (forgot to take a screenshot after the ranks were displayed lol) - they accused me of smurfing D:

9539d99c0d.jpg

I should play way more on EU servers... Otherwise Ill stay in Silver/Low Nova forever.

You single handedly saved our asses on T side there. Also that screen is pretty embarassing for me, stats wise. Oh well, We won. Was really fun playing with you, the comeback on Mirage was awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom