• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odah

Banned
So today I got finally lucky with a mission drop....

6a13604f83.jpg

soultron

Banned
Odah,
I'm so sorry.

Got a Glock Grinder MW last night. I need to stop opening cases!
BUT I KEEP GETTING NICE STUFF!!

cHinzo

Sony Vegas 13, though in the case of that video I just recorded the raw footage and uploaded it without editing.

U planning on making another CSGAF montage some day? :D My best clips were on my old laptop though, but too bad that thing turned into flames. T_T

Morzak

The movement is actually different from 1.6. Though it is closer now from what I heard. The shooting is handled differently as well. CS GO is much easier to aim. 1.6 had a much more accurate AK for the first shot. The Deagle was much better in 1.6. I'll argue the M4A1 was better, though M4A1-s in GO is ridiculously easy. Awping was much easier in 1.6.

1.6 is better mechanically to me. Everything felt better. It's a shame the community is trash now. Nothing but Dust_2 16k games.

I actually think it's ok that it moves on it may not be the same but to keep CS style games popular and played the success of GO is important.

So Im now Silver 3 :/ . If I want to get better I will have to invest some serious time into aim training and a bigger mouse-pad would certainly help I feel my 2.25 Sense at 400 DPI is a bit to much but lower and I would have to re grip a ton.

CoolS

Great job on the montage Ludono!

I really enjoyed watching CoolS with his glock, nice shooting.
And Atsuo hacks :p

That's because I've been using it a lot in Arena and DM so I can pull of these sick headshots :D Oh and so I can put the skin to good use I won here in a giveaway.

I wish i'd be THAT lucky...

the best weapon drop I ever got was a G18 Candy Apple FN

edit:

I didn't screenshot but last night on a demolition mission myself and another guy both got P2000 Scorpion drops.. Mine is Factory New. ;D Bout a $5 mission reward.

Ludono

U planning on making another CSGAF montage some day? :D My best clips were on my old laptop though, but too bad that thing turned into flames. T_T

Yeah, I'd like to do one centered around the new Operation maps if possible actually, so be sure to save any sick plays you guys might have on them ;D

garath

I didn't screenshot but last night on a demolition mission myself and another guy both got P2000 Scorpion drops.. Mine is Factory New. ;D Bout a $5 mission reward.

I got lucky yesterday with a factory new AK predator from a mission reward. Worth $10 :) Paid for the operation and then some.

CSGO is a small time money maker lol

My luck isn't bad (I got 4 souvenir drops during Dreamhack, okay I GUESS THAT'S PRETTY LUCKY), but I haven't really felt like spending $6 on the operations. Haven't been feeling like playing CSGO with Smash Bros around.

Mokoi

Banned
Yeah, I'd like to do one centered around the new Operation maps if possible actually, so be sure to save any sick plays you guys might have on them ;D

Well its a good thing I already have some clips. :)

The best drop I had was a FN candy apple nova. I hardly even use the nova, so I don't get to look at it that much. :(

*looks at calender*

*sees full days of meetings, seminars, writings, and other bullshit*

*thinks about life*

wait what was i supposed to notice again

Ludono

why would anyone want to live in those countries?
jk

As an American not living in the USA....

Actually it's quite funny, since they don't really have any holiday in November here they started bringing out Christmas decoration already, Christmas drinks at Starbucks, Christmas trees.... and it's still around 78 degrees every day :)

I have a blue lam with your name on it sir. My steam name is the same as on here, go on b mah friend. I'm the young black man with a pizza hat avatar.
I meant in game literally, but thanks anyways. I already got a redline. I will friend you when I get home though.

I don't want to take what I don't need.

I actually think it's ok that it moves on it may not be the same but to keep CS style games popular and played the success of GO is important.

So Im now Silver 3 :/ . If I want to get better I will have to invest some serious time into aim training and a bigger mouse-pad would certainly help I feel my 2.25 Sense at 400 DPI is a bit to much but lower and I would have to re grip a ton.
Yeah don't be demoralized like I was. I had to relearn almost everything since the maps and shooting changed a bit. We can always rebuild our aiming.

At least this game is much better than Source. I would still prefer a 1.6 remastered, but this game is passible.

Ludono

I was finally back up to Nova 3 before Vanguard came out, since then I've played at least once on every map and LOST EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Woohoo back to Silver I go :p

It's a bit annoying, people on Asian servers tend to not have mics and not understand teamwork (and there are a lot of cheaters...) so it makes it quite frustrating sometimes. What I'd give for a proper team again :(

Amzin

As an American not living in the USA....

Actually it's quite funny, since they don't really have any holiday in November here they started bringing out Christmas decoration already, Christmas drinks at Starbucks, Christmas trees.... and it's still around 78 degrees every day :)

Stores do that in the states here too. There's places selling live pine trees already which, I mean, they'll be long gone by the time Christmas comes around.

Edit: More on-topic, I'm really annoyed at this mission cooldowns. I've gotten to do THREE whole missions since I bought the operation last week. It's so annoying.

garath

Stores do that in the states here too. There's places selling live pine trees already which, I mean, they'll be long gone by the time Christmas comes around.

Edit: More on-topic, I'm really annoyed at this mission cooldowns. I've gotten to do THREE whole missions since I bought the operation last week. It's so annoying.

Yeah. what's with the mission cooldowns? I got to do 2 when I bought the op. Then one a day later, now I have a 3 day cooldown? So 1 every 3 days? It'll take forever to get all the missions :/

frbrr

Yeah. what's with the mission cooldowns? I got to do 2 when I bought the op. Then one a day later, now I have a 3 day cooldown? So 1 every 3 days? It'll take forever to get all the missions :/

Should be one every 4 days unless you get the extra campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom