• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

cHinzo

Hmm gpaly hasn't looked good in the last few matches they've had.

But idk. I don't feel like I'm getting the betting vibe today like I usually do. I feel like after winning my clutch con bets I'm just like whatever. I'll just bet on first instinct and I don't care.

Gplay just lost the first one 16-19, my luck man. T_T

Morzak

They're losing nuke right now of course they're on T but are you watching this Nextplz vs hajv game? 4 OTs and counting.

Edit: OT5!!
Double edit: OT6!!!

Lol what did I just hear that people were mad that players of a low tier team in csgo take their real jobs more serious then their CSGO career..... Seriously that is fucked up unless you make it into a select few teams you probably be better off with most normal jobs.....

Rivitur

Banned
Lol what did I just hear that people were mad that players of a low tier team in csgo take their real jobs more serious then their CSGO career..... Seriously that is fucked up unless you make it into a select few teams you probably be better off with most normal jobs.....
Kinder had 17 kills in a game with 6OT and that danny vs bendji defuse was just funny.

I like how white plays movement wise and positioning but since he whiffs so much on easy shot and is never in a spot to take cover after whiffing idk bout him. He has potential tho.

udiie

god this guys microphone is clearly fucked and hes all, "its on your end or its hitbox's fault"
edit: the whole stream is lagging. what a fucking joker

Rivitur

Banned
god this guys microphone is clearly fucked and hes all, "its on your end or its hitbox's fault"
edit: the whole stream is lagging. what a fucking joker
Don't make fun of dabo0
I'm mod for his channel but the stream is ass
I thought they just grabbed some random black guy for spawn.

: o

udiie

ehh i dont mind him as a caster but i wish the stream quality was better.

this map compared to last map is confusing as hell. why are they having such a hard time holding CT mirage to guys they just went 66 rounds with on inferno?
i bet on hajvani anyway so i hope they can keep this up.

Rivitur

Banned
ehh i dont mind him as a caster but i wish the stream quality was better.

this map compared to last map is confusing as hell. why are they having such a hard time holding CT mirage to guys they just went 66 rounds with on inferno?
i bet on hajvani anyway so i hope they can keep this up.
Open map, more aim and less surprises. Hajvani is clearly the more skilled team idk why they did go to OT tho.

udiie

Open map, more aim and less surprises. Hajvani is clearly the more skilled team idk why they did go to OT tho.

well, im liking their odds for dust2 then.

anyone using trade.ninja? i'm trying it out to see how the buy function works out for me instead of just getting random shit. one thing im already liking is the ability to withdraw or change my bet amount after i place it.

Rivitur

Banned
anyone using trade.ninja? i'm trying it out to see how the buy function works out for me instead of just getting random shit. one thing im already liking is the ability to withdraw or change my bet amount after i place it.
I heard about it. Let me know how it works out for you. I've heard a lot of good praise from people but still a bit skeptical.

udiie

I heard about it. Let me know how it works out for you. I've heard a lot of good praise from people but still a bit skeptical.

only big downside im noticing is the very low amount of bots. at the moment im unable to trade items in for credits because the bots are full. additionally, only certain weapons are available for trade in (because they dont want the bots to fill with 4 cent items), and from what i can tell, there is no list.

Rivitur

Banned
only big downside im noticing is the very low amount of bots. at the moment im unable to trade items in for credits because the bots are full. additionally, only certain weapons are available for trade in (because they dont want the bots to fill with 4 cent items), and from what i can tell, there is no list.
Ah that sucks for me all I got is 4¢ skins (like 14 of em)and the rekt nines you gave me.

udiie

Ah that sucks for me all I got is 4¢ skins (like 14 of em)and the rekt nines you gave me.

haha yeah. i had to resort to selling some csgl returns and buying a deagle hand cannon mw. 20 dollars later...

damn... well played t side by hajvani.

Rivitur

Banned
If i give you skins, will you bet for me
I'm too scuuurred to do that 0.o

On a side note csgo on ps3 is called Counterstrike: Global Offensive Beta Dev ps3 on steam
kwBetnd.jpeg

That's pretty messed up.

v Silence old man!

MayMay

Banned
Omega said that he'd most likely join if we get a 5v5 together before the server runs out (Feb 9th) -- to get at least get something out of it since he paid for it.

So let's definitely get one going at the weekend or something.

Rivitur

Banned
Omega said that he'd most likely join if we get a 5v5 together before the server runs out (Feb 9th) -- to get at least get something out of it since he paid for it.

How much to maintain the server?

Ludono

I'd be down to play regardless of how high my ping will be >:D

Just message me if I'm online, I'll probably be down (unless I'm secretly on Steam whilst at work...like I am right now hehe)

frbrr

I'm totally up for it whenever, just send me a message
Wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to kill 0mega with his own galil!

Rixxan

really looking to group with some other supremes to make my push for global

if anyone is legit interested let me know, pm

udiie

i didnt see the game lol, was at work and reading some analysis about how csgolounge fudged the names and the odds were way outta wack. threw down a couple dollars and a few hours later i found myself with more money

impact

Banned
anyone know if there's replica settings for the 1.6 640x480 large crosshair?

edit: just fucked around and tried out style 5 size 3 gap -3 and went 100-49 in no sound dm. seems interesting for spraying but it will take some time to get used to

anyone know if there's replica settings for the 1.6 640x480 large crosshair?

edit: just fucked around and tried out style 5 size 3 gap -3 and went 100-49 in no sound dm. seems interesting for spraying but it will take some time to get used to

Just use the default crosshair.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
What the actual fuck, I format so it blocks me from the market for a week which ran out today, so I log into the website AND IT FUCKING BLOCKS ME FOR ANOTHER FUCKING WEEK! This has to be the most useless system ever.

Top Bottom