• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
Kabum's only best map is Mirage though. I think C9 found that out recently. :d
The way kabum plays with the pick style then of they do a set strat. I'd like to see how they do on overpass if they lose cache (which they should)

Also JW didn't even have many chances to awp with all the force ups so expect that to change on cache.

ChrisW

In need of some quick advice, if a stattrrack FT USP-S Orion plus a MW AWP Redline worth it for my FT M4A1-S Master piece ?

I don't want to give up but my god I'm horrible at this game. Strafe/move and fire has been programmed into my mind since Doom and Doom 2 on my 486/DX 33 Compaq Persario. That's almost 25 years of being able to play FPS a certain kind of way on a fundamental level.

I'm really struggling to adjust to the "please don't move when you want to shoot" mechanics. It's stressing me out.

Rivitur

Banned
I don't want to give up but my god I'm horrible at this game. Strafe and fire has been programmed into my mind since Doom and Doom 2 on my 486/DX 33 Compaq Persario.

I'm really struggling to adjust to the "please don't move when you want to shoot" mechanics. It's stressing me out.
Just use pistols :p

Try some practice with harmless bots and maybe even practice just the movement ad ad ad ad without shooting but visualizing shooting. Be the gun and aim at the heavens and soon you shall find what you have been searching for all these years... A new car awaits you only 322 a month so come on down to Richland valley ford where.... Oh wait what was I saying?

Sajjaja

I don't want to give up but my god I'm horrible at this game. Strafe/move and fire has been programmed into my mind since Doom and Doom 2 on my 486/DX 33 Compaq Persario. That's almost 25 years of being able to play FPS a certain kind of way on a fundamental level.

War has changed.

Just make a conscious effort to stop and then shoot.

Xizk

So who else is on the elevate hype train vs c9? Three c9 members are sick so they have the potential to take it.

Rivitur

Banned
They didn't stream it but they won a map 16-14 against Mythic which is a worse team than elevate.
Alright I think I'm going to stay away from it then. Or put something small on it.

Its funny though, imagine of kabum had played CLG like they were scheduled to at first then elevate would have been out and who knows about CLG vs Kabum. (Certainly they wouldn't have played season.)

udiie

It was not for me :(
Dreams, my recommendation is to go into DM and try to get a set amount of kills with each gun. Try to find a gun that works with you, but also try to learn the mechanics of the other guns you're not so great with. The move/shoot thing is something that just takes time

KingKong

Anyone else tired of all this match fixing news? I don't need to have 10 different people dramatically reveal their side of the story

MayMay

Banned
So this happened yesterday and caused quite some confusion (for me) --

f0856599e5.jpg

I saw boogy pick up my AWP -- but then in the spawn he somehow had an M4 on his back (with the AWP icon). Confused me big time. So I bought a new AWP and then we suddenly had 3. (because we were already double AWPing)

Weird glitch.

Xizk

Hypetrain derailed. Thought Elevate would put up more of a fight against a sick c9 but apparently not. I want to bet on fnatic in the finals but I hope the odds go down on them. They haven't been as dominant lately so a bit scared to bet big.

Mokoi

Banned
The director for this event is trash. Oh xp3 and semphis are about to run into each? Let me just switch to shroud jerking off in A.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Matchmaking for "Casual" doesn't do ranks, yeah? Not sure if I want to try the (IMO shitty) matchmaking option or use the server browser.

cHinzo

Epsilon did have a match where the opponent had 14 or 15 rounds and they forfeited. Shox was on the team at the time as well. I hope he's not involved in this.

Nah, don't think it was with Shox. Also, Shox is the perfect example of a guy with sportsmanship. I remember him scolding at Fxy0 for knifing someone during ESL One Cologne, because it was disrespectful. :d

Xizk

csgolounge ‏@csgolounge 3m3 minutes ago
New investigations on CS:GO team.

Soon we can be top 1 team in the world!

Rivitur

Banned
I didn't pull the trigger on elevate and I hope the fnatic odds are good. (I doubt it)

Cw odds are great for 2mrw and my skins don't look so good on this pats vs hawks bet.

Top Bottom