• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Spiderduff

I've been on Gold Nova 2 rank for what feels an eternity. Ill win like 3 then lose 1 then win a couple then lose a couple. Maybe I just belong in this rank.

Divius

Got home from work, quickly placed a bet on Fnatic with a minute remaining before betting closed, now I read they are playing with 2 subs...

Jrr45nV.gif

flusha dont fail me now

I've been on Gold Nova 2 rank for what feels an eternity. Ill win like 3 then lose 1 then win a couple then lose a couple. Maybe I just belong in this rank.
Nothing wrong with that. I'm happy at where I am at as well. I could be better if I tried, but eh I can't be bothered. In my current rank I can just kinda mess around and still do decent.

udiie

Are these straight-up cheaters or people you suspected of cheating? Also, on gold nova 3 (isn't that your rank)? Seems unlikely… but plausible!
Couple guys on the other team were telling me one of them was aimbotting in one game, other game had two guys hitting jump shots with all guns, as well as a few kills where the player was looking in a totally different direction. Last one was suspect, mostly hunting down save round players to their exact locations without error.
A few of them may not have been cheating (definitely one or two were though), but I'm just tired in general of people with 15hrs on their account fucking my shit up.

Ludono

Look at this fool who didn't realize Fnatic had two subs....

My skins are on the Gplay game though, should I keep them on Fnatic or switch them over to...Gplay? o_O

Should not have bet today :p

ChrisW

Is there any rare patterns in this slaughter?

Is the player side inspection count as a diamond near the handle.
975A964C65E1C35CAFC4C4E72085468F0E1D6BB9

B248724610FD28BB574E89EED7FCCA13AC511E1D

I'm not too hot on slaughter patterns

Rivitur

Banned
Gplay odds went from 8-30+ I might switch back to Fnatic if it goes higher.

Haha yeah hopefully this drives the cw odds up and the mousepsorts vs ESC odds down.
If Krimz gets back I'm putting some of my winnings on them. Otherwise I'm skipping.
Lidde was top fragging and carn had +kd on nuke but if krimz does come back I will switch.

Xizk

Gplay odds went from 8-30+ I might switch back to Fnatic if it goes higher.

Haha yeah hopefully this drives the cw odds up and the mousepsorts vs ESC odds down.

If Krimz gets back I'm putting some of my winnings on them. Otherwise I'm skipping.

garath

Dammit. I'm so mad I missed the underdog bet on CW over Fnatic. Saw that post a min too late :(

Hopefully ESC pulls out over mouz. They didn't look so hot against Na'vi.

Rivitur

Banned
I already placed my bet...

Also lol
Best of 1 * Round of 16 ** Violerdreams have been disqualified due to puffran using a different Steam account
The ex my revenge squad vs maxaki & hmp' team and rip maxaki's team.

Puffran:
16-13 and tries to find everything they can. cant just accept a good game, but i accept it when i see how they look in real life. just sad.

When I bet underdogs they lose, when I bet they favored team they lose, I hate this bets.
Should have switched to CW when I heard fnatic had a diferent lineup.

impact

Banned
Okay this made me laugh:

captureaeei5.png

It would be funny if fxy0 wasn't a much better player than ScreaM, I guess.

Still -Maniac +ScreaM makes sense and if you don't think so then you're silly. Maniac doesn't have a "IGL" excuse for why he blows at this game

Xizk

When I bet underdogs they lose, when I bet they favored team they lose, I hate this bets.
Should have switched to CW when I heard fnatic had a diferent lineup.

Yeah when a team has more than 1 standin you should almost always bet on the other team if they have their full lineup. Can't really use your tactics with only 3 regular members.

Top Bottom