• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Omikron

Elevate probably should have had 11/12 rounds after CT if the connection problems didn't occur, nice comeback from AyeDog, then Elevate though to win.

Rixxan

just dropping in to say that we just lost a game 16-2

guy on the other team went 72-2

we sat in spawn and died repeatedly without being able to really get out, or see him

other team refused to kick him

#justCSGOthings

udiie

rm5UI00.jpg
it was all fun and games until clydefrog decided to ddos the server

Rixxan

For the love of all things holy can this game get some valve support?

It's 2015 how can a blatant scripter run rampant in top tier matchmaking games with no way to stop it? It's like this is still 1999 and I'm pubbing cs_militia with a random 12 year old myg0t user.

Come the FUCK on man

cHinzo

we sat in spawn and died repeatedly without being able to really get out, or see him

#justCSGOthings
Yeah at that point ur team should consider kicking each other for a free leave if nobody is willing to get a cooldown so the rest can surrender. Hate cheaters though, they are the lamest fckers around.

Ludono

#justCSGOthings

How did you manage to get those two rounds? o_O Pistol rounds?

Rivitur

Banned
Best of 1 * Round of 16 ** Violerdreams have been disqualified due to puffran using a different Steam account
The ex my revenge squad vs maxaki & hmp' team and rip maxaki's team.

Puffran:
16-13 and tries to find everything they can. cant just accept a good game, but i accept it when i see how they look in real life. just sad.
It's funny how big of an effect this had on the qualifier since winner ended up in the finals even though they lost the match 16-13 theybwon by snooping around.

ChrisW

#justCSGOthings

Wow, that makes them just as bad as the hacker!

impact

Banned
For the love of all things holy can this game get some valve support?

It's 2015 how can a blatant scripter run rampant in top tier matchmaking games with no way to stop it? It's like this is still 1999 and I'm pubbing cs_militia with a random 12 year old myg0t user.

Come the FUCK on man

hay pls stop h8 valve they r doin there best nd they let employees work on wat they want xD

Honestly, your best bet at getting proper Valve support is if Valve goes public. Since I can't imagine shareholders being okay with Valve's structure. However the same shareholders might not let the game being supported for years and would want sequels. Then again there's LoL, so there are exceptions.

Anyway, this won't happen.

ChrisW

Big favor to ask, but doesn't anyone have a skin worth between £3/£5 I could have to possibly get a 110% flip fade? I will remember that I owe you a skin of that value and will pay back when I can :)

DOUBLE POST< SORRY :(

cHinzo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (cHinzo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

s203.png

M4A1-S Nitro (Well Worn) -- MB-20AE2DFFC23754EF - Taken by ChrisW. 11 entrants total.

t1423156418z1.png

Small giveaway to lighten up the mood here, let's go!

Hey guys I'm just getting back into GO and I see the Vanguard thing ends on the 10th. Ive never bought into any of those packs before but Im thinking of trying it out. If I buy it now will I still get time to do those missions after the 10th or should I wait for the next one that's presumably going up next week?

Hey guys I'm just getting back into GO and I see the Vanguard thing ends on the 10th. Ive never bought into any of those packs before but Im thinking of trying it out. If I buy it now will I still get time to do those missions after the 10th or should I wait for the next one that's presumably going up next week?

If you buy it now, virtually all the missions will be unlocked and you will be able to do them immediately. You will not be able to do them after the the 10th. There is a possibility that the operation could be extended for a few weeks though. If that happens, then the operation pass itself will also likely go on sale.

That said, I don't really feel it's worth getting into this operation now. There's virtually no chance you will make back any of your money from the mission rewards, and the missions themselves have been somewhat tedious. I would suggest just saving your money and picking up the next one the day it goes live. This usually happens about a month after the previous operation ends.

garath

If you buy it now, virtually all the missions will be unlocked and you will be do them immediately. You will not be able to do them after the the 10th. There is a possibility that the operation could be extended for a few weeks though. If that happens, then the operation pass itself will also likely go on sale.

That said, I don't really feel it's worth getting into this operation now. There's virtually no chance you will make back any of your money from the mission rewards, and the missions themselves have been somewhat tedious. I would suggest just saving your money and picking up the next one the day it goes live. This usually happens about a month after the previous operation ends.

I second this. Unlike the last operation, the vanguard cases are worth almost nothing and the other mission drops are pretty poor. I feel like there's little chance to make your money back on it at this point.

soultron

Banned
I think the general rule with Operations should be only get in on them the first day, since you can make your money back for the first few days -- but much quicker on the first day. The longer you wait, your chances to earn your money back rapidly approach zero.

Wait until the next Op, which might be the 10th (or later this month), to spend your money, IMO.

Clydefrog

New cobblestone is definitely an improvement over old shitstone. B Site is completely different now so I’m gonna have to learn new callouts and spots.

New cobblestone is definitely an improvement over old shitstone. B Site is completely different now so I’m gonna have to learn new callouts and spots.

Played it twice last night and I had fun playing it. B site will take some getting used to on CT, but we were getting the hang of it.

Lourio

Big favor to ask, but doesn't anyone have a skin worth between £3/£5 I could have to possibly get a 110% flip fade? I will remember that I owe you a skin of that value and will pay back when I can :)

DOUBLE POST< SORRY :(

You still need a skin? I won some bets today so I'm back in business.

Xizk

RIP 10 bux. Needed to win 1/3 matches to profit and lost them all. Both ESC and Orbit lost in OT after dominating on a side of Cache. Worst luck ever.

Top Bottom