• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

cresto

Welcome back to the club howeve if my bets don't pan out for today I'm going to be in the same ship you were in. :/
Thoughts on titan penta? Its bo1 on overpass...

No idea, esp with the new map changes. Depends on who starts CT, but then again the map is less CT sided now. Clueless and stayin away

udiie

Alright, here's my public warning.
fuck trade ninja
They're being run with a complete lack of consistency. Stay the fuck away.

Azzurri

So I've put in a good let's us say 30hrs since I bought the game 2 weeks ago, and went from 'please kill me now, I suck' to 'Ayy, lmao I'm actually decent'

One thing is I suck at sniping which I need to start practicing more. I'm pretty decent with the AK and the M4, and good with the pistol for some reason.

One other thing is about betting. Can I bet real money or is it items?

Xizk

"Petar Milovanovic
‏@Tgwri1s
4 of the 5 ex-myR match-fixers are one step away from Katowice LAN qual "

Wow fuck those guys. Should be DQed.

udiie

So I've put in a good let's us say 30hrs since I bought the game 2 weeks ago, and went from 'please kill me now, I suck' to 'Ayy, lmao I'm actually decent'

One thing is I suck at sniping which I need to start practicing more. I'm pretty decent with the AK and the M4, and good with the pistol for some reason.

One other thing is about betting. Can I bet real money or is it items?
If you're out of your mind, you can bet real money through certain websites (paging odah)
Otherwise, csgolounge is the most popular place for betting skins.

Azzurri

If you're out of your mind, you can bet real money through certain websites (paging odah)
Otherwise, csgolounge is the most popular place for betting skins.

I have to own those skins right? So I would have to buy them to bet with them anyways.

Ensirius

This is depressing

88c60918fe7671396d8adb43170f6f98.png

Rivitur

Banned
fuck trade ninja
That's all I needed to know.

And I ended up taking titan but ty cresto
True. I can't remember the site name that is really popular for real money... Someone else chime in here?
Http://egamingbets.com/ I think I might have told odah about it once.. I feel responsible.... (Btw where is odah? Did he really just quit cold Turkey?)

K.Sabot

Little plastic thing in my mouse broke and I can't left click anymore, rip counterstrike for a while as I use this horrible mouse that can't make minute changes.

Omikron

Little plastic thing in my mouse broke and I can't left click anymore, rip counterstrike for a while as I use this horrible mouse that can't make minute changes.
I've been playing without 2 of 3 Teflon feet. It's slightly random every time I move the mouse as to whether it catches or sticks to the mouse pad surface. :s

impact

Banned
just trashed TM and his disgusting gf for my first MM win in what feels like a year. he actually called me a cheater and told me to get out of open in the same round

Omikron

Mouz v ESC isn't over...right?

Edit: nope. that round should have been it for Mouz. Gob b 4k on an eco.

Edit2: then ESC win an eco, wtf is going on :lol

Hixx

Swapped twice on Fnatic v Gplay but ended up on Gplay.

Only won about £4 worth of skins but got to start somewhere...

cresto

Yay. Glad to stuck by my original bet of Gplay taking out fnatic. Just sad I didnt get the CW game in time and it messed up the odds

Xizk

These Team Winner guys sure are dodgy. They lost D2 big and then stomped 3DMAX on mirage where they beat Titan. Then on cache 3DMAX was up 8-0 and then they suddenly started to stomp them.

tootsi666

These Team Winner guys sure are dodgy. They lost D2 big and then stomped 3DMAX on mirage where they beat Titan. Then on cache 3DMAX was up 8-0 and then they suddenly started to stomp them.
Instant headshot entries to B like a boss.
tbf 3DMAX played badly

cHinzo

Lmao, apparently those guys at Trade Ninja canceled the Fnatic - CW game, because Fnatic had a roster change, but they drafted the 3DMAX - WinneR game with 3DMAX as the winner, because they listed it as a bo1, but it was a bo3 instead where WinneR took the game 2-1 lol. People must be salty. That shady shit looks worse compared to Lounge.

udiie

Cobblestone update https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffe...unterstrike_global_offensive_update_for_2415/

It's huge

Alot of very good changes, can't wait to see how people think about it

its... beautiful

Lmao, apparently those guys at Trade Ninja canceled the Fnatic - CW game, because Fnatic had a roster change, but they drafted the 3DMAX - WinneR game with 3DMAX as the winner, because they listed it as a bo1, but it was a bo3 instead where WinneR took the game 2-1 lol. People must be salty. That shady shit looks worse compared to Lounge.

see
fuck trade ninja
its a fucking joke. stay the fuck away from it

MayMay

Banned
On newCobble B is very hard to hold for CTs, I find. Like damn - rough. But maybe that was just our team being a bit bad at that.

Was playing MM one guy was just playing so bad and flaming everybody, then the team starts flaming him instead, and one round he decides to not defuse the bomb and we lose.
In all my rage I kill him next and received a 24hour ban.
This is it, silver 3 forever.

Omikron

Was playing MM one guy was just playing so bad and flaming everybody, then the team starts flaming him instead, and one round he decides to not defuse the bomb and we lose.

Is ok, I got a ban for killing a bot to take his awp because I had no money to buy.

Mokoi

Banned
I can boost you to global elitez, but at $100 per rank up.
sounds rough man.

cHinzo

Always remember to wait a bit during a new round before shooting ur teammate in the face. :D Else u will go instantly on cooldown.

Top Bottom