• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

soultron

Banned
Any thoughts on Flipsid3/Mouz?

I want to say F3 might manage it, especially since some of the games they had at DH against top tier teams, but you just never know with Mouz.

I might do a small bet on F3. Just speculation though, I'm not knowledgeable enough on either team.

Mokoi

Banned
Any thoughts on Flipsid3/Mouz?
Bet on flipsid3. Twist, and schneider will carry them to victory. I put up the last of my good skins on them. lol

This should be a good game to watch, and the odds are perfect for flipsid3. I believe they really have a chance. Mouz too inconsistent for me to bet on them.

Odah

Banned
Well I followed your lead guys. Please don't cost me my skins. :(

da210f0825.png

Haroon

Haha, we still lost :\ I think that if I was playing with teammates who were not yelling at each other, we would have had a chance. But they just kept on yelling on Mumble, and in-game.

soultron

Banned
Haha, we still lost : I think that if I was playing with teammates who were not yelling at each other, we would have had a chance. But they just kept on yelling on Mumble, and in-game.
That destroys moral and coordination so quickly. Hate when people lose their cool.

Ludono

Haha, we still lost :\ I think that if I was playing with teammates who were not yelling at each other, we would have had a chance. But they just kept on yelling on Mumble, and in-game.

Demo pllzzzzzz

2AM but how can I sleep with all these games I bet on coming on in the next 3-6 hours? :(

Ugh, have to get up to go to Macau early tomorrow as well :/

Murray97

Starting to get back into this but its hilarious how bad I am now after taking a break.

Also doesn't help that every game my teammates just seem to be bitching at each other and calling gg after we go 5-0 down.

spootime

Wow guys - thanks for the links to the vibrance booster. Im using it now and its amazing.

If anyone is looking for a mousepad, I cant recommend the puretrak talent enough. I've been using this thing since I was in 8th grade... so 8-9 years now. And its still as good as the day I got it. Best mousepad I've ever used and I've tried all of steelseries products.

Rivitur

Banned
Come on Pepsilon.

I called it! If fxy0 could win the awp battles and get Krystal out of the way then Penta crumbles into itself.

udiie

Nah, I mean I hadn't in a long while (3 or so months) but I liked the way those teams looked so I took a chance.
Next time I just won't lol.
Plus, my bets weren't big by any means. I took advantage of the boosted values of the CZ on lounge and their discounted prices on market

Top Bottom