• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

ChrisW

2048x1152.resizedimage

BISH BASH BOSH!

Ludono

did it 5 times (so 25 clicks)

best average was 188, but im 30 and old

also, reaction time is probably an immensely small percentage of a percentage towards overall CS skill

Dude I'm 10 years younger and even trying it again and I got 191 so....

Yeah, reaction time isn't everything but it's neat to see how you place :D

soultron

Banned
So guys when does the op end, have cleared all my missions so far was wondering if theres one left or not?

Supposed to end tomorrow, might get extended. Not sure. It seems Ops only get extended for additional update purposes or if one of the map makers is coming in hot on their final touches.

garath

Well I won one bet today. The rest have been canceled.

Even the bet I won, the odds shifted a lot and I didn't win much. Sigh.

cHinzo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (cHinzo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

s400.png

PP-Bizon Osiris (Factory New) -- MB-AE70732BE644A384 - Taken by Reven. 1 entrants total.

t1423517982z1.png
Quick one! :D

cHinzo

I was going to enter, but I don't think it's fair anymore

Would have been a 50/50 chance!

Grats Reven, add me!

Just had some great games on Dust2 and Mirage with badges only (balanced matchmaking :p). Managed to get 16 kills and 15(!) assists to tie the game on Dust2 and had some great 1 vs 2 clutches to win the game on Mirage. Still think Eagle would be too high though.

As i've been seeing it on various trade forums what is the float value of a skin and how do you find it, people say that a lower float value is better

Rivitur

Banned
Excited about the RNG tournament. It's a way for teams to show off thier stuff not only to one another but to organizations looking for a team.

M_A_C

So are the M4A1-S Knight's going to be rare soon like the Howl? I heard they will stop dropping soon or something?

cHinzo

So are the M4A1-S Knight's going to be rare soon like the Howl? I heard they will stop dropping soon or something?

U heard whut?

The Howl is rare, because it's not obtainable anymore from a case. The maker of the Howl stole the artwork for the gun and the artwork of the existing Howls got changed and it got removed from the case drops. The Knights and Dragon Lores can only be obtained by doing a mission on Cobblestone, which are very limited or as a souvenir drop during a Major tournament, so no, they are just rare.

M_A_C

U heard whut?

The Howl is rare, because it's not obtainable anymore from a case. The maker of the Howl stole the artwork for the gun and the artwork of the existing Howls got changed and it got removed from the case drops. The Knights and Dragon Lores can only be obtained by doing a mission on Cobblestone, which are very limited or as a souvenir drop during a Major tournament, so no, they are just rare.

But what I think I was being told is that Cobblestone mission is ending soon. Is that true? Thus no more drops?

Rivitur

Banned
Hoping pyth is on a good day.
Going to bet orbit.
Pls win.
don't ddos on my bet again :]
Orbit vs ducks? Should be a relatively safe bet IMO. Even if pyth is off ducks can only win if Crosby, tabsen and kzy ALL play well... Which isn't going to happen. I expect max to destroy keev with the awp so he shouldn't be a problem.

chessnut

float value is how people determine how 'scratchless' something is or how blue a case hardened is. I think there is a program that calculates it, not sure. Not really into the high value trading game where this kind of stuff matters

Ludono

500x216.resizedimage

Still can't figure out how to fix my FPS dropping issue, the threads I've come across are telling me to lower my resolution.... maybe it's because I set my refresh rate to 85 on my 60Hz monitor? :eek:

ChrisW

Yeah, I feel like I have too many good skins to feel right about entering giveaways, give the guys with less skins a chance :)

well I do only have one skin :p the howl, but I do agree, that people who don't have much should enter rather than me now

As i've been seeing it on various trade forums what is the float value of a skin and how do you find it, people say that a lower float value is better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34xuARA7hS8

Float value tutorial to see if you genuinely do have a FT look battle scarred AWP Asiimov

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I have no idea how GOTV and especially Overwatch demos are still 16 tick.

I watched a demo of my game from yesterday and half of those kills look like wallhack, aimbot or some other shit.
One instance for example I was coming around a corner and prefiring a common spot and got a nice clean headshot.
In the demo first of all there was a smoke that wasn't there in the game so it looked like I was wallhacking and killing him through a smoke and second of all I was shooting before even coming around the corner. Someone who doesn't really know how tickrates work and is allowed to do overwatch would 99% be convinced that I was cheating there.

Not to mention 16 tick makes for a horrible viewing experience when watching pro matches.

I'd love it if CSGO just locally recorded matches to your HDD, just even the last 3 or 5, complete with voice chat and everything.

I've got the space Valve, make it happen!

impact

Banned
500x216.resizedimage

Still can't figure out how to fix my FPS dropping issue, the threads I've come across are telling me to lower my resolution.... maybe it's because I set my refresh rate to 85 on my 60Hz monitor? :eek:

you can break your monitor doing that, you should set it to 60hz or just buy a good monitor. if you're nvidia try uninstalling GeForce Experience and you might get an fps boost, worked for me. also if you have a good CPU edit your video.txt and change "setting.mat_queue_mode" from -1 to 2

oh yeah something something valve

Top Bottom