• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Xizk

leggggggo

Oh man that Orbit bet is risky as they are playing as essentially a mix at the moment. They just got in Jumpy and Spitfire.

Source: "Jacob Mourujärvi @officialpyth · 17h 17 hours ago
Lost 2-0 today against @TeamSoloMid , could have won Inferno with more CT rounds but whatever! We played as a mix so :) lets win tmrw #CSGO"

cHinzo

Oh man that Orbit bet is risky as they are playing as essentially a mix at the moment. They just got in Jumpy and Spitfire.

Source: "Jacob Mourujärvi @officialpyth · 17h 17 hours ago
Lost 2-0 today against @TeamSoloMid , could have won Inferno with more CT rounds but whatever! We played as a mix so :) lets win tmrw #CSGO"
Time to switch and enjoy the 1000 value return. :p
praise your new oppressor
Odah is back?!

My bet is still stuck at the ESC game. They better win on Nuke. T.T

Ludono

Would be interesting to see if any NA team is gonna make it.

klyjglz.gif

Anyone watching this FPS Lover Tournament tonight? SEMMLERS SHIRT IS LOVE

cHinzo

Property is playing kinda stupid.

I dont know why they wouldn't. ESC just got 6 rounds on T side. They're doing well.
U can still switch the Mouz bet. :d I'm gonna throw something small on Property for the potential upset with these odds.

Esc had a fine T side on Nuke.

Shadownet

Banned
U can still switch the Mouz bet. :d I'm gonna throw something small on Property for the potential upset with these odds.

Esc had a fine T side on Nuke.

Esc had an excellent T side lol. I loved how they were passive when Property was aggressive and punished them for it. and then BAM they went on the offense and took A site by force. It was a thing of beauty.

Rivitur

Banned
so uh, why is an underwear company sponsoring a CSGO tourney?
1 sec gotta check the NiP store for real underwear. While I'm at it I might as well buy some NiP laxative chocolate.

Maybe people dont have time to go to the restroom while watching a whole day of CS.

Top 4 of Groups for the Katowice qualifier:
Kabum
3dmax
VOX
C9

Titan
CLG
LGB
Flip side

Top Bottom