• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Xizk

Dammit I was going to bet on Denial but was a few min too late. I knew these issues would appear again. Will be fun to see the shitstorm continue if they want to reschedule and ESEA denies it again :3

udiie

i love that the smoke observer glitch still hasnt been fixed

edit: esea stream at a new high tonight
got the tequila song playing while waiting for ddos to end
fuck the scene for this game is garbage

edit2: mayhem where are you
they're playing rammstein

Shadownet

Banned
3 hours and all we get from that C9 vs Denial game is a bunch of DDOS, Pauses, casters talking about everything they could pull out of their mind while being dead tired.

ESEA is a complete joke.

Not letting C9 forfeit, or reschedule the game. Then telling them that they are out of pause time and must go on with the game. (Yet they were still pause for another 15 mins after that comment, couldn't even enforce their shitty rule). 4v5.

Then down to a 3v5 and 2v5 at one point.

C9 sending a screw you to ESEA by all leaving at the end of the 29th round.

C9 would have won like 2 hours ago. The only rounds they lost were when they were down a man or more.

Even with Hiko gone, C9 just earned back my respect for this.

CoolS

3 hours and all we get from that C9 vs Denial game is a bunch of DDOS, Pauses, casters talking about everything they could pull out of their mind while being dead tired.

ESEA is a complete joke.

Not letting C9 forfeit, or reschedule the game. Then telling them that they are out of pause time and must go on with the game. (Yet they were still pause for another 15 mins after that comment, couldn't even enforce their shitty rule). 4v5.

Then down to a 3v5 and 2v5 at one point.

C9 sending a screw you to ESEA by all leaving at the end of the 29th round.

C9 would have one like 2 hours ago. The only rounds they lost were when they were down a man or more.

Even with Hiko gone, C9 just earned back my respect for this.

Wow, this is getting embarassing. Good on C9 for just leaving in the end, this shit is getting ridiculous.

Shadownet

Banned
Wow, this is getting embarassing. Good on C9 for just leaving in the end, this shit is getting ridiculous.
Anyone watching that game could tell that Denial were basically in over their heads most of that game.

I bet if we had a normal game it would have ended up being like 16-6 in favor of C9.

I mean for god sake on round 29th. It was basically a 2v5. And I think it was seangares and someone else (shazam maybe) killed off 3 Denial players within 5 seconds and took A site in a flash, got the bomb down.

They lost that round but it was clear C9 was the better team.

I ended up pausing the stream or muting it for most of it. The casters ended up talking about stuff like Equilibrium and John Wick to playing anime opening songs to rick rolling everyone. Mad prop for those casters for doing their best to entertain everyone despite having to go to work in 4 hours.

You can clearly tell the casters were frustrated as hell. They had enough of it with the Liquid vs CLG game, and this game just killed them. I'm pretty sure they played all those songs just so they could take short 5 mins naps in between.

The most embarrassing pro game I've ever seen in CS.

Omikron

Dawning realisation that tonight will likely be the last night, for the foreseeable future!, I get some fairly uninterrupted CS in...

Omikron

Ummm wait I got it!

"Things all professional CS:GO players says at one point in their career!"

Haha, hardly. More, what parents of newborns say!

We had twins recently (end of December) and the first one gets to come home from the hospital tomorrow. Excite.

CoolS

We had twins recently (end of December) and the first one gets to come home from the hospital tomorrow. Excite.

Congrats.

Obilgatory papa biceps:
54414308c90e8c4f11000127.jpg

garath

Gratz! It's no exaggeration that gaming time is almost nothing after the baby(babies!) are born. My youngest is now 7 months old and I'm just now starting to work in some gaming time that lasts more than 10 min at a stretch. :(

But it's a wonderful thing!!

edit: Any chinzo approved bets today? :)

Rixxan

Wish they had a solo queue matchmaking variant

At least that way you might avoid the collusion and actually get blatant cheaters banned during games.

God i'm so salty on valve lately, every post i make in this thread is a pathetic whine about cheating.

But man, feel like the support could be light years better than it is.

My last two matchmaking games I played a while ago had blatant wall hackers in the enemy team. I can't be bothered anymore, honestly. I'd rather spend my days surfing.

Rixxan

I mean couldn't valve have just simply more personnel at the ready for matchmaking games? Some live monitor that would red flag the games that have spam reporting happening on a user, have the personnel enter the game (obviously without notifying anyone), review the timelapse of the last few rounds, and fucking ban the scum right there.

You could even have it as an extension of the overwatch system, take the most reliable and active volunteers in the community to seek and destory these subhumans. Im sure the satisfaction of getting cheaters banned, or at least temp banned pending further review - would be incentive enough.

Wouldnt even need to pay for additional employees.

Divius

On CT side of dust2. Our team keeps getting hit/killed while passing mid. Wait 20 seconds longer than usual. Run at the doors at full speed. Stop at the last moment. Still the T shoots through the door, where I would have been.

Seems legit.

Shadownet

Banned
just pulled the trigger on a 144Hz monitor
I don't know man. If you're upset, no need to shoot your monitor.. Now what will you play on?

Also random thought, this game needs a revolver for pistols selection.

It could be an alternative to the Deagle.

Ludono

Since the operation is ending soon I decided to do some more of the non-competitive missions aka casual....

I swear I have cancer now. Words cannot describe.

garath

Since the operation is ending soon I decided to do some more of the non-competitive missions aka casual....

For the love of everything, turn off voice chat when playing casual. It's a MUCH better experience. Lol

Shadownet

Banned

I had that. Trust me, you wouldn't wanna joke about that.

When does it end again?

Also if they include a revolver it would probably be.

Pros: good stopping power, one shot kills.

Cons: long reload time (but you can shoot when reloading), moderate movement penalty.

cHinzo

On CT side of dust2. Our team keeps getting hit/killed while passing mid. Wait 20 seconds longer than usual. Run at the doors at full speed. Stop at the last moment. Still the T shoots through the door, where I would have been.

Seems legit.

Or u could just throw a smoke. :p

Wunder

I don't know man. If you're upset, no need to shoot your monitor.. Now what will you play on?

Also random thought, this game needs a revolver for pistols selection.

It could be an alternative to the Deagle.

gives me a reason to buy another monitor :3

Xizk

My bets today:

ICB on Orbit and Ducks(Low chance of upsets but it's against Danish teams online which usually means DDOS).

Small on Property first match and ESC second match(Feels pretty safe as ESC never play Inferno while Property are decent on it and ESC is good on Nuke).

Small on Hajv(Not safe but I'm betting on Dumas and Bendji).

Medium on Titan(Small risk as they have showed before that they know how to beat NV and the odds should almost be flipped IMO).

MayMay

Banned
Magic of soloqueue..

It's me, 2 guys that are painfully average, one russian that ragequit after 5 rounds and then someone that didnt get a single kill in the first goddamn half.

Fucking kill me.

Edit: 20 rounds in - yellow still didnt get a kill. Deranking piece of shit

MayMay

Banned
Plot twist. All 5 players were different versions of you.

Only person I remember ever not getting a single kill for a whole half is you. ;)

Match just ended, of course we lost. Turns out the guy that didnt get a single kill was an unranked friend of the shithead that ragequit. Great. This is matchmaking.

Shadownet

Banned
Only person I remember ever not getting a single kill for a whole half is you. ;)

Match just ended, of course we lost. Turns out the guy that didnt get a single kill was an unranked friend of the shithead that ragequit. Great. This is matchmaking.
Yeah I remember that game. Dust 2 when we played with Atsou. That was rough. I think I had like a bazillion assists but could not get a kill.

But somehow we still won that thanks to Atsou.

Ludono

For the love of everything, turn off voice chat when playing casual. It's a MUCH better experience. Lol

The voice chat is only a small part, trust me I muted everyone the moment I got on the server and heard music blaring, people screaming and a little kid whining...

It's the endless rounds (Round timer is what, like 3 minutes?) in which both sides just SIT, literally SIT in corners waiting / baiting for kills. Seeing as my mission involved getting kills I decided to just play like I would normally, smoke over long a Dust 2 as T, flash in and get a pick...which I did....problem being the 5 other guys sitting there, with awps. Managed to get a second kill but even people who can hit the floor if they fell over will eventually hit SOMETHING. So then I wait for the remaining 2:30 to slowly, painfully play out as people slowly get picked off as they get bored of sitting in a corner...rinse and repeat for 30 kills, and thats just ONE mission.

I won't make it ;-:

EDIT:

Also been getting a really weird glitch in which my FPS drops from its normal 150-250 (depending on map etc) to 30-40 for a split second causing severe input lag, usually happens during firefights or inside of smoke..... Anyone know a fix?

I've never had problems before, running a 660M / i7 with all settings on low.

cHinzo

Let's stay nice to each other guys.

Edit: 20 rounds in - yellow still didnt get a kill. Deranking piece of shit

I had a teammate who didn't get a kill on CT. Even though we had a team attacker after losing the pistol and that no-kills guy, we kept our cool and won 16-14 (with a 6-9 half + losing pistol on T) without harassing the 0 kills guy and he began to rack up some kills on our T side, ending with like 16 kills. Can't win em all though.

I kinda feel bad for the guy who duo'd with that ragequiter though. :d And for u guys of course.

Ludono

I had a teammate who didn't get a kill on CT. Even though we had a team attacker after losing the pistol and that no-kills guy, we kept our cool and won 16-14 (with a 6-9 half + losing pistol on T) without harassing the 0 kills guy and he began to rack up some kills on our T side, ending with like 16 kills. Can't win em all though.

I kinda feel bad for the guy who duo'd with that ragequiter though. :d And for u guys of course.

The other day I went like 3 kills on CT side cobblestone, I don't know how. Switched to T side and got another 15-20 kills. It was weird.

ALSO.

How fast are your guys (and gals?) reaction times? I tried and got an average of 197 ms. Apparently Semphis is around 125 I think (read somewhere,forgot).

MayMay

Banned

Yeah it's weird, that poor guy was probably like "omg why am I still here what am I doing" after his friend ragequit for some reason haha. At least he was no deranker like I initially assumed.

Didnt say anything to him tho, just kept my anger to myself

Edit: Also - we all love each other in here.

Rixxan

did it 5 times (so 25 clicks)

best average was 188, but im 30 and old

also, reaction time is probably an immensely small percentage of a percentage towards overall CS skill

Top Bottom